Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PlowBoy[_3_]
Forum: Simulators January 5th 12, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
From the archives...

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (Plowboy) wrote:
>
>> I have doubts, but teeter both ways,...
Forum: Simulators March 29th 11, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 33
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
I was trying not to expect too much from rF2, but...

So since I didn't have time to surf, when is it out?

Or is it out?

My iRacing sub ends June... trying to prep for cold turkey... Unless there
is forthcomming a 30% off for members of course,...
Forum: Simulators March 25th 11, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
iRacing promotion

Missed some others... expires march1, http://www.iracing.com/buy-1-get-2/

"PlowBoy" > wrote in message ...
>I know, nobody wants to hear it... lol.
>
> Non...
Forum: Simulators March 25th 11, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
iRacing promotion

I know, nobody wants to hear it... lol.

Non members get $30 off subscription, now through, uh, looks like December
1,
follow link. http://www.iracing.com/save-now/

I doubt it will help Andy stop...
Forum: Simulators December 2nd 10, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 33
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
Anyone got any thoughts on PS3/GT5?

"petergagg" > wrote in message
> On 27/11/2010 07:40, Andrew MacPherson wrote:
>> iRacing has messed with my definition of "far too...
Forum: Simulators November 2nd 10, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
iRacing finally gets its act together

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (PlowBoy) wrote:
>
>> from here up, You are right sir. but just like...
Forum: Simulators November 1st 10, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
iRacing finally gets its act together

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> ...in the form of the MX-5.
snip

from here up, You are right sir. but just...
Forum: Simulators June 17th 10, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
iRacing Discussion Forum

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (Uwe) wrote:
>
>> Exactly, a "visitors"-Section on their...
Forum: Simulators May 19th 10, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
Nurburgring screenshots from GT5

Actually that was probably my favorite episode! and if I may, I recall that
he drove a Mercedes something or other, (CAR) around the track and barely
beat the 10 minute mark, where and when he was...
Forum: Simulators April 13th 10, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
g25 woes

you might Google for driver cleaner, we used that a lot to clean out drivers
for video card swapping, there were more settings in that free util.

the latest drivers for the g25, should include the...
Forum: Simulators April 7th 10, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
How many active players in iRacing now?

You are F'ing kidding me right?

you don't think there are fair comparisons, I think there is when you are
realistic about it. the problem is I believe you or they have unrealistic
expectations,...
Forum: Simulators April 6th 10, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
How many active players in iRacing now?

I think you are fooling yourself that people "not involved in any way shape
of form, should somehow have a voice? you can, get an account and join in,
it is "a big !%king deal" then really you...
Forum: Simulators April 1st 10, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
who's still racing NR2003?

I agree,

I also have buddies that have the same PC they have had for what, 5 years,
running nr03... Me I'm in IT, so I basically have to move on, lol. if it
would run on Vista/win7 (I just don't...
Forum: Simulators March 24th 10, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
who's still racing NR2003?

Any leagues still running? I don't have it installed anymore, but I have a
decent archive from my Winxp days,
does it run well on vista and win7?
Forum: Simulators March 8th 10, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
iRacing Movie 5th March 2010

Great vids Andrew,

Your vid reminds me of some vids I have archived from the days when GPL
was populating the binaries... I thought it was very good, wish you could
tech me how to do that... ...
Forum: Simulators January 27th 10, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
Iracing Skippy schedule?

Kmack,

Right now 13th week is upon us, which is like a festival time at the end of
a series, where the races don't count (I don't think) and there are "fun"
(read that as weird) track and car...
Forum: Simulators January 25th 10, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
F1 comes to iRacing

"Uwe" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:08:23 -0600, Plowboy7 wrote:
>
>> them, to display them, jesus h chrysler...
Forum: Simulators December 30th 09, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
A merry GPL xmas

probably needs to be modified to iRacing xmas, or rFactor xmas by now
though...

"Uwe" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 23 Dec 2009...
Forum: Simulators December 16th 09, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
NVIDIA driver

boof!
I couldn't resist though. beer day ya know. it is all joking anyhow.

"Boofhead" > wrote in message
> He asked about the driver not the...
Forum: Simulators December 14th 09, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
NVIDIA driver

that is nice... you don't have the same card, D'OH!
"Boofhead" > wrote in message
> No prodlems here. rFactor looks just the same.

Forum: Simulators December 7th 09, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
What is next?

For those of us who look around RAS while at work, but cant surf the web and
boards as easily (blocked or monitored). What do you guys know? When is
rFactor 2 going to arrive? what else is out...
Forum: Simulators November 2nd 09, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
I re-started my membership and need help

The Difference is:

the car salesman KNOWS that he is LYING to you!
Forum: Simulators November 2nd 09, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
I re-started my membership and need help

well,

McP didnt see it the way I see it. hell, I dont know how many times I have
hired a company, that half assed something... about all of them. This is
IT after all.

Do you know the...
Forum: Simulators October 29th 09, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By PlowBoy[_3_]
I re-started my membership and need help

Uwe,

Did you see wheatley post? they hired a company to do those, same as my
hospital uses companies to do surveys. Bitching about the survey site, It
is like bitching at Coke, because NBC's...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27