Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R Mach
Forum: Driving May 25th 09, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.cars
Replies: 12
Posted By R Mach
Japanese Sports Cars

Forum: Driving May 25th 09, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.cars
Replies: 12
Posted By R Mach
Japanese Sports Cars

> gpsman wrote:
>
> You forgot to take your meds.
>
> R Mach wrote:

Forum: Driving May 24th 09, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.cars
Replies: 12
Posted By R Mach
Japanese Sports Cars

R Mach wrote:

> [...]

gpsman wrote:

You forgot to take your meds.

R Mach wrote:
Forum: Driving May 24th 09, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.cars
Replies: 12
Posted By R Mach
Japanese Sports Cars

Forum: Driving May 24th 09, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.cars
Replies: 12
Posted By R Mach
Japanese Sports Cars

Forum: Driving May 13th 09, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.cars
Replies: 12
Posted By R Mach
Japanese Sports Cars

Forum: Driving May 13th 09, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.cars
Replies: 12
Posted By R Mach
Japanese Sports Cars

Forum: Driving May 13th 09, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.cars
Replies: 12
Posted By R Mach
Japanese Sports Cars

>>> The MX5 facelift car is out and the 370Z car is out...
>>>
>>> Now the previous MX5 had a simple open-mouth trout look to it. Well...it
>>> looks great on a Jaguar but funny on an MX5...so...
Forum: Driving May 13th 09, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.cars
Replies: 12
Posted By R Mach
Japanese Sports Cars

>> The MX5 facelift car is out and the 370Z car is out...
>>
>> Now the previous MX5 had a simple open-mouth trout look to it. Well...it
>> looks great on a Jaguar but funny on an MX5...so the MX5...
Forum: Driving May 13th 09, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.cars
Replies: 12
Posted By R Mach
Japanese Sports Cars

> The MX5 facelift car is out and the 370Z car is out...
>
> Now the previous MX5 had a simple open-mouth trout look to it. Well...it
> looks great on a Jaguar but funny on an MX5...so the MX5...
Forum: Driving May 13th 09, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.cars
Replies: 12
Posted By R Mach
Japanese Sports Cars

The MX5 facelift car is out and the 370Z car is out...

Now the previous MX5 had a simple open-mouth trout look to it. Well...it
looks great on a Jaguar but funny on an MX5...so the MX5 looked best...
Forum: Driving May 6th 09, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By R Mach
Corvette: WOW!

> Take a look at the 2004 Corvette...
>
> It's wider and lower and more exotic. It has a rear-mounted transaxle so
> that it's hood is a little longer than necessary. And it has fold-down
Forum: Driving May 6th 09, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By R Mach
Corvette: WOW!

> Scott, I can understand where you're coming from with your 'vette. I took
> short drive in my granddaughter's new Z06 rocket. It's a manual and it is
> awsome. What a ride. I have never...
Forum: Technology April 30th 09, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By R Mach
Installing LARGER diameter Power steering pully to reduce Power Steering Assist?

> Make sense? Or wishful thinking?
> Some people have done this, with some success, and it has tightened up
> the steering on their cars.
> Your opinions?

There's an interior part that increases...
Forum: Technology April 30th 09, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By R Mach
Lincoln vs Cadillac

>> Surprised that GM didn't drop Cadillac. From my experience I find that
>> Lincoln Town Car is greatly preferred to full size Cadillacs. The
>> general consensus is that Cadillac is junk,...
Forum: Technology April 30th 09, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By R Mach
Lincoln vs Cadillac

> Surprised that GM didn't drop Cadillac. From my experience I find that
> Lincoln Town Car is greatly preferred to full size Cadillacs. The
> general consensus is that Cadillac is junk, inferior...
Forum: Driving April 25th 09, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 12
Posted By R Mach
fuel economy and hills?

> One person might have a natural driving style that gets fuel mileage on
> rollings hills while another person might have a driving style that does
> not get good fuel mileage on rolling...
Forum: Driving April 25th 09, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 12
Posted By R Mach
fuel economy and hills?

"> speed variances, is it better to:
> 1) coast down the hills with the throttle completely shut, then add
> throttle as necessary to maintain speed up next hill, within a 5 MPH band
> or so or
Forum: Corvette April 19th 09, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.nissan
Replies: 90
Posted By R Mach
Good GM/Bad GM

>> Saturn is an obvious liquidation target. The brand has lost money every
>> year it has existed. Its original business model - creating a car unique
>> in content - was doomed from the...
Forum: Corvette April 19th 09, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.nissan
Replies: 90
Posted By R Mach
Good GM/Bad GM

>>> GM USA?
>>>
>>> GM Europe
Forum: Corvette April 18th 09, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.nissan
Replies: 90
Posted By R Mach
Good GM/Bad GM

>>>And currently the German car makers have turbo-diesels while GM has
>>>literally scoffed...
>>
>> GM USA?
>>
>> GM Europe
Forum: Corvette April 18th 09, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.nissan
Replies: 90
Posted By R Mach
Good GM/Bad GM

>>And currently the German car makers have turbo-diesels while GM has
>>literally scoffed...
>
> GM USA?
>
> GM Europe
Forum: Corvette April 18th 09, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.nissan
Replies: 90
Posted By R Mach
Good GM/Bad GM

> Saturn is an obvious liquidation target. The brand has lost money every
> year it has existed. Its original business model - creating a car unique
> in content - was doomed from the...
Forum: Driving April 13th 09, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 15
Posted By R Mach
Performance driving / racing schools in the SF Bay area?

> My car has no traction or stability control. It is a bare bones manual
> Mazda 3.

Well as previously said after someone made a point...Traction Control on FWD
could avoid a front wheelspin at...
Forum: Driving April 13th 09, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 15
Posted By R Mach
Performance driving / racing schools in the SF Bay area?

>> On the high performance driving schools...sure I would say just go take a
>> course and practice some vehicle dynamics that can apply in emergency
>> situations.
>>
>> But I suspect that the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57