Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.69 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]
Forum: Mazda January 27th 13, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Mazda 2 - Increasing coolant strength

"Emrys Davies" > wrote in message
> The manual of this car suggests that you go to your dealer re- this
> subject, but I only need to...
Forum: Mazda January 26th 13, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 0
Great looking Miata, errrr, Alfa you have there!

Great idea in my opinion.Both companies have a great opportunity here! As
whacky as Mazda styling is getting, the Alfa has my attention even after
many years of Miatas! The engine being by Alfa /...
Forum: Mazda January 26th 13, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
Voting and drinking!

I dunno, let's vote on it .... after we have a beer ;-)
cd

"XS11E" > wrote in message

> My Miata is now old enough to do...
Forum: Mazda October 15th 12, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
FS: 2006 True Red MX-5 Miata Sport - East Tennessee USA

I know that most of us act offended when we hear of an automatic Miata but
hey, nobody would / should do such a thing when there is a physical
necessity involved AND, I have always heard good...
Forum: Mazda October 15th 12, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
FS: 2006 True Red MX-5 Miata Sport - East Tennessee USA

John, I hate to hear this! Reality should NOT suck this bad! I guess you
have exhausted all possibilities? Sh_t! Maybe you can find an inexpensive
1st or 2nd gen that will keep you entertained w/o...
Forum: Mazda September 1st 12, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Timing belt issue

>> 99BBBB
> The 99s used the more or less "classic" Miata five speed. There were parts
> available in the Mazda warehouse in 2002 or so. Miata.net had some threads
> and info, at least before they...
Forum: Mazda August 30th 12, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Timing belt issue

> Let's just say that the "local" Mazda dealer is not known for "quality"
> service. The really experienced and well trained mechanics retired, or
> work someplace else. It's a small dealership,...
Forum: Mazda August 7th 12, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
200k

CONGRATS! Nice car! My 99 triple black has 'only' 122k! It only feels broken
in. Keep rolling!

Chris
99BBB

"charlie" > wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda July 21st 12, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Laguna Seca...

">
> I actually wish I'd gone for one more session as I wasn't particularly
> fast in that one.
>
> Oh, well. Next time (and there WILL be a next time!).
>
> ;-)
>
> --
> Alan Baker
Forum: Mazda July 18th 12, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Laguna Seca...

> For the video and a whole bunch of very professionally taken stills, yes.
> > --
> Alan Baker
> Vancouver, British Columbia
> "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from...
Forum: Mazda July 18th 12, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Timing belt issue

"XS11E" > wrote in message
> Mac > wrote:
>
>> 1990 Mazda Miata. Changed out the timing belt yesterday and...
Forum: Mazda July 18th 12, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Laguna Seca...

"Alan Baker" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "BK" >...
Forum: Mazda May 24th 12, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Mazda and Fiat to co-develop a roadster based on next-gen MX-5 Miata

Good news for us roadster fans. Should bring more variations on a great
theme! Maybe more style, maybe more power! That would be sweet! I saw this
in Gizmag today also.

cd

"MummyChunk"...
Forum: Mazda February 22nd 12, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 27
Testing

"charlie" > wrote in message
> On 2/18/2012 9:56 AM, Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
>>

> The "Z" reference is to what happened to...
Forum: Mazda February 18th 12, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 27
Testing

"charlie" > wrote in message
> On 2/17/2012 6:54 PM, Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
>>

> Mazda has in the past basically said...
Forum: Mazda February 18th 12, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 27
Testing

"Professor" > wrote in message

> Take pity on me.... I'm a lurker.
> Always wanted a Miata, had to be practical and bought a Mazda 3 GT
Forum: Mazda February 18th 12, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 27
Testing

"Carbon" > wrote in message

> These new BRZs might be nice, but I really wish Mazda would wipe the
> stupid...
Forum: Mazda December 22nd 11, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Shift boot replacement frequency?

"XS11E" > wrote in message
> "Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:
>

> Then I have to get a new windshild (it's...
Forum: Mazda December 14th 11, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Shift boot replacement frequency?

Of what is this not true, my friend? ;-) I don't remember how much I've
spent but I'm sure it pays to research that one! How much did they set you
back? I'm thinking off the top of my head maybe...
Forum: Mazda December 3rd 11, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Shift boot replacement frequency?

I think every five years or so, is about right. That's been my experience.

Chris
99 BBB

"charlie" > wrote in message
> On...
Forum: Mazda November 11th 11, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 13
Are there any Yellows in your group?

LOL You went, didn't you?! Ya, it can be like a black hole! I don't think
Gran Turismo ever got the MSM Miata either. Sucks also!

Chris
99BBB

"Domagoj Bagaric" > wrote in...
Forum: Mazda August 17th 11, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Any interest?

They are quite good, IF they fit you. I've not had a problem. The PRHT is
the big draw to me and yes, I even think the NC is good looking. Not
impressed with the dash / instruments and I hate how...
Forum: Mazda August 16th 11, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 6
I want this engine!

"Alan Baker" > wrote in message news:alangbaker->
> My understanding is that the stock KL-DE is about 160, but it can be
> fairly easily upgraded to KL-ZE spec and that yields...
Forum: Mazda August 4th 11, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 6
I want this engine!

>> > --
>> > Alan Baker
>> > Vancouver, British Columbia
>> > <http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg>
>
> And the beauty of it...
>
> ...is that there are LOTS of them!
>
> The...
Forum: Mazda August 2nd 11, 06:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 6
I want this engine!

Who wouldn't?! ;-) That's a great project. What an engine!
cd