Showing results 1 to 25 of 298
Search took 3.83 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeff[_3_]
Forum: Corvette June 11th 08, 03:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 124
Posted By Jeff[_3_]
Most Big Suv/Truck owners deserve what they're they're payingat the gas pump

Hairy wrote:
> Well, if everyone else drove the new 2009 Smart Car Hybrid, then
> there'd be so much excess gasoline, that they'd have to reduce the
> price to $1.00 a gallon because of weak...
Forum: Honda June 11th 08, 12:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 54
Posted By Jeff[_3_]
2008 J.D. Power Initial Quality Study: Porsche, Honda, Chevroletamong big winners

Ray O wrote:
> "Roadrunner NG" > wrote in message
>> Don't most people like the car they just bought within 90 days? Weak
Forum: Honda June 7th 08, 08:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm

wrote:
> But the difference between the best to the worst is still only 0.8
> problem per car. (Jeep's 167 - Porsche's 87) / 100

Plus, the system does not account for the...
Forum: Corvette June 5th 08, 11:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 124
Posted By Jeff[_3_]
Ford eyes smaller F-150 cousin

ChrisCoaster wrote:
> On May 19, 8:28 am, "C. E. White" >
> wrote:

<...>

> Why don't they just upgrade the Ranger - a couple inches wider &
> longer perhaps, with...
Forum: Technology May 19th 08, 02:27 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 180
Posted By Jeff[_3_]
New initiate to OIL CHANGE CLUB

Hachiroku ハチ*ク wrote:
> On Sun, 18 May 2008 15:20:23 -0700, John S. wrote:
>
>>> PS: After working under the chassis with oil spilling down my arm, I
>>> quickly learned the importance of...
Forum: Honda May 11th 08, 06:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.mercedes,alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 347
Posted By Jeff[_3_]
Consider buying American!

�hachiroku ハチ*ク wrote:
> On Sun, 11 May 2008 08:02:35 +0000, Just Facts wrote:
>
>> Oh you missed the Vibe, which is built in the USA by Toyota for GM.
>
> Cambridge, Ont.
>
> Close...
Forum: BMW May 11th 08, 06:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.mercedes,alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By Jeff[_3_]
Consider buying American!

�hachiroku ハチ*ク wrote:
> On Sun, 11 May 2008 08:02:35 +0000, Just Facts wrote:
>
>> Oh you missed the Vibe, which is built in the USA by Toyota for GM.
>
> Cambridge, Ont.
>
> Close...
Forum: BMW May 11th 08, 04:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.mercedes,alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By Jeff[_3_]
Consider buying American!

Just Facts wrote:
> In article
> >,
> wrote:
>
>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23124844/
>>
>> GM just made it...
Forum: Honda May 11th 08, 04:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.mercedes,alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 347
Posted By Jeff[_3_]
Consider buying American!

Just Facts wrote:
> In article
> >,
> wrote:
>
>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23124844/
>>
>> GM just made it...
Forum: Technology April 27th 08, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 233
Posted By Jeff[_3_]
Yaris, Scion xD, Honda Fit - no water temp gauge

Nate Nagel wrote:
> jim beam wrote:
>> Nate Nagel wrote:
>>
>> 8<
>>

>>> But bearing failure could easily lead to increased stresses on the bolts
>>> through several mechanisms. In fact, I owned...
Forum: Technology April 26th 08, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.toyota

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> In article >,
> Steve > wrote:
>
>>> You are assuming one HELL of a lot here. You assume that people know
Forum: Technology April 26th 08, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.toyota

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> In article >,
> Steve > wrote:
>
>>> You are assuming one HELL of a lot here. You assume that people know
Forum: Honda April 24th 08, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By Jeff[_3_]
Honda FCX Clarity 5.97 MPG!

John Cocktoastin wrote:
> (M.A. Stewart) wrote in
> :
>

>> I got the information from a Canadian magazine called 'Driven'.
>> It's a...
Forum: Technology April 22nd 08, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.toyota

Elle wrote:
> "Steve" > wrote
>> Elle wrote:
>>> "Steve" > wrote
Forum: Technology April 21st 08, 04:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 134
Posted By Jeff[_3_]
HELP: 93 Toyota Corolla vibration problem!

wrote:
> On Apr 8, 12:21 pm, wrote:
>> I have a 1993ToyotaCorollawith 265k miles on it. There is a
>> vibration that has the following symptoms:
> <snip>

Forum: General April 21st 08, 04:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.tech

wrote:
> On Apr 8, 12:21 pm, wrote:
>> I have a 1993ToyotaCorollawith 265k miles on it. There is a
>> vibration that has the following symptoms:
> <snip>

Forum: Honda April 1st 08, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By Jeff[_3_]
Honda FCX Clarity 5.97 MPG!

M.A. Stewart wrote:
> Jeff ) writes:
>> Justbob30 wrote:
>>> So, what is your source of this information? per Honda, it gets closer
>>> to the equivalent of 60 MPG with a...
Forum: Honda March 29th 08, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By Jeff[_3_]
Honda FCX Clarity 5.97 MPG!

Justbob30 wrote:
> So, what is your source of this information? per Honda, it gets closer
> to the equivalent of 60 MPG with a range of 270 miles, are you sure your
> decimal point is not in the...
Forum: Honda March 22nd 08, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 27
Posted By Jeff[_3_]
When is it worth purchasing an extended warranty on a used vehicle?

Art wrote:
> I purchased a Honda 8 year 120k extended warranty with zero deductible for
> my 2006 Odyssey. It cost about a grand. For one thing the van has a ton of
> bells and whistles. For the...
Forum: General March 22nd 08, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 24

Art wrote:
> I purchased a Honda 8 year 120k extended warranty with zero deductible for
> my 2006 Odyssey. It cost about a grand. For one thing the van has a ton of
> bells and whistles. For the...
Forum: Honda March 20th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.toyota

trailer wrote:
> If the vehicle has a lot of bells and whistles it might be worth
> considering an extended warranty.

Probably not worth the cost. The vast majority of these insurance
policies...
Forum: General March 20th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.toyota

trailer wrote:
> If the vehicle has a lot of bells and whistles it might be worth
> considering an extended warranty.

Probably not worth the cost. The vast majority of these insurance
policies...
Forum: Chrysler February 29th 08, 02:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 43
Posted By Jeff[_3_]
GM goes further down the dumper; NiHM battery supplier brokedue to Chevron

Mike Marlow wrote:
> "William W Western" > wrote in message
>>> The wind chill will cause the car to cool off faster, but it...
Forum: Chrysler February 29th 08, 01:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota