Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: none
Forum: Driving December 12th 10, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,sci.physics.electromag,alt.arts.poetry.comments,misc.writing
Replies: 9
Posted By none
Ari oversees roof "installs"? To WhomsoEver

none wrote:
> Mark. wrote:
Forum: Driving December 12th 10, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,sci.physics.electromag,alt.arts.poetry.comments,misc.writing

Mark. wrote:
> On Dec 10, 5:54 pm, Ari Silverstein > wrote:
>> On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:17:09 -0500, Mark. wrote:
>>> On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:12:27 -0500, progea' ass...
Forum: VW air cooled December 1st 08, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By none
Swingaxle or IRS?

if its a stock 68 it'll be swing axel :)

Tricky

wrote:
> I am putting together a long list of parts to do a complete brake job
> on my 1968 Bug Sedan (STD).
>
> I...
Forum: VW air cooled November 6th 08, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By none
WACO Primary Glider

no photo's allowed here - but I'm sure if someone can scan it, its can
be hosted and a link added :)

I take it they dont publish online ?

Rich (Tricky)

Bob Hoover wrote:
> To All:

Forum: VW air cooled November 6th 08, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By none
Shy Posters

It is a shame that folk dont appreciate the simplicity of nntp :) it
kinda suits the old dubs in a way

as for the anon bit ... I am still trying to figure why my name doesn't
appear !

dont...
Forum: VW air cooled November 5th 08, 08:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 9
Posted By none
Just back from the Doctor Shop

I'm glad you'r not letting that tumor stuff get ahead of itself !

oh - and there is a positive that YOU dont see .....

WE get to see a lot more of you :D

Hang in there Bob

Rich (Tricky)
Forum: VW air cooled August 3rd 08, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By none
Accel Cable

I cut steel cable with my MIG welder - just crank it up and it welds the
ends together as it blasts through it :)

Rich
(Tricky)

Cletus wrote:
> Dudes, Don't do it!
> the other day my cable broke...
Forum: VW air cooled August 3rd 08, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 11
Posted By none
Update from Speedy

Speedy Jim wrote:
> Thanks all for your sincere concerns.
> I don't think you'll find such warmth on many other newsgroups
> and it is appreciated.
>
> I had a AAA (aorta) open repair about 7 weeks...
Forum: VW air cooled June 4th 08, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By none
woohoo - I got RAMVA again :)

none wrote:
> after switching to linux a while ago I lost ramva - its just wasn't in
> the available groups to subscribe too ??
>
> I used google groups for a bit - but soon tired of that
>
> I...
Forum: VW air cooled June 4th 08, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By none
woohoo - I got RAMVA again :)

after switching to linux a while ago I lost ramva - its just wasn't in
the available groups to subscribe too ??

I used google groups for a bit - but soon tired of that

I just for some reason...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 12th 07, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By none
I Must Say This Looks Good!

wrote:
> On Nov 10, 10:10 pm, GILL > wrote:
>
>>> wrote:
>>> http://www.r-amotorsports.com
>
>> It's the Twister, I'd use the 13K for...more...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 12th 07, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By none
I Must Say This Looks Good!

Scott W. wrote:
> "GILL" > wrote
>> First of all, the old Twister seemed to be an East Coast thing as I never
>> heard of them till I subscribed to RAMFM and they just look like a...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 7th 07, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By none
That's a big block Mustang!

Đavīd wrote:
> 1970 Mustang + 1100 cu V8
>
> http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159833
>
> Davīd
> Greenville, NC

Link don't work, but just guessing it's this?
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13