Showing results 1 to 25 of 147
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rev Turd Fredericks
Forum: VW air cooled May 13th 09, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
My trip to NY

Jerry - OHIO wrote:
> Take one junk lawn mower and the old lady's honda and a bunch of money
> !!!
> I don't own that one BUT I have the Honda and my neighbor leaves his
> rider in his back yard , ...
Forum: VW air cooled May 13th 09, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
My trip to NY

Jerry - OHIO wrote:

> http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair

That lawn tractor is awesome! How can I get me one of those?
Forum: VW air cooled April 24th 09, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Is this a scam or what?

John wrote:
> In Australia at least a lot of these "extended warranties" have so many
> exclusions and conditions they are not worth the paper they are written on.
> The conditions also include...
Forum: VW air cooled April 22nd 09, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Is this a scam or what?

1 who waits wrote:
> I keep getting this recording that says; My auto warrantee has most
> likely expired and I must hurry to extend it. They always say it's my
> second notice , while in truth...
Forum: VW air cooled January 22nd 09, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 37
Congratulations America!

Scott H wrote:
> "P.J.Berg" > wrote in message
>> Congratulations with you new president, great speech! Screw the...
Forum: VW air cooled January 22nd 09, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 37
Congratulations America!

Andy wrote:
> I could care less what color he is. I do care that he has absolutely zero
> experience and this has been largely ignored during the media's lovefest. I
> sure hope that he does well...
Forum: VW air cooled January 4th 09, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 9
What Every Woman Wants! (No, Seriously!)

rvirgin22 wrote:
> ..
> Scott H.
>
> 1) I change the oil every week, since clean engine oil is the
> single most significant factor, and probably the easiest for a
> long engine life (mine 36...
Forum: VW air cooled January 3rd 09, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

rvirgin22 wrote:
>> It gives you a nice boost, knowing you have what they want. Makes you
>> want to flex your stick-like arms or show your turkey's neck to best
>> advantage. Yup. Things are...
Forum: VW air cooled January 1st 09, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Think Small

P.J.Berg wrote:
> On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 06:44:52 +0100, Jan Andersson
> > wrote:
>
>> wrote:
>>> I would like to try the 'air car' that I keep...
Forum: VW air cooled November 6th 08, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
WACO Primary Glider

Jan Andersson wrote:
> Bob Hoover wrote:
>> To All:
>>
>> In this months 'Sport Aviation,' on page 120 (ie, the LAST PAGE of the
>> magazine, there is a partial photo of a WACO Primary Glider.

Forum: VW air cooled October 31st 08, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
can anyone recommend a cross country car mover?

wrote:
> On Oct 27, 2:47 am, Rev Turd Fredericks >
> wrote:
>> In a few months I'm moving from Irvine California to Lexington Kentucky.
>> I was thinking...
Forum: VW air cooled October 31st 08, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

wrote:
> On Oct 27, 1:47 am, Rev Turd Fredericks >
> wrote:
>> In a few months I'm moving from Irvine California to Lexington Kentucky.
>> I was thinking of...
Forum: VW air cooled October 31st 08, 06:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

One out of many daves wrote:
> check out the different auto movers that you might see on ebay.
> I have found that some will do price matching to get your business. ;-)
>
> I am guessing that $700...
Forum: VW air cooled October 31st 08, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

wrote:
> On Oct 27, 12:47 am, Rev Turd Fredericks >
> wrote:
>> In a few months I'm moving from Irvine California to Lexington Kentucky.
>> I was thinking...
Forum: VW air cooled October 27th 08, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
can anyone recommend a cross country car mover?

In a few months I'm moving from Irvine California to Lexington Kentucky.
I was thinking of selling my bug, but decided that I would probably
regret it for the rest of my life so have decided to...
Forum: VW air cooled October 24th 08, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 20
inflated your tires lately

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Rev Turd Fredericks" > wrote in message
>
>> Perhaps I can't become a redneck, I guess...
Forum: VW air cooled October 23rd 08, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Idiot Insurance Agent

Question Quigley wrote:
> I haven't figured out yet why there are so many commercials for auto
> unsurance and all claiming they can save you 15%. But what I know for sure
> is that if you bother...
Forum: VW air cooled October 23rd 08, 09:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 20
inflated your tires lately

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Rev Turd Fredericks" > wrote in message
> > Heh. I'm about to become a redneck, I'm...
Forum: VW air cooled October 8th 08, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Ping Rev Turd

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> guess what? just heard Sarah Palin exclaim that the gloves are off!!! it was
> on tv... so, as of now, my previous statement is now void... i'll update it
> here... I've...
Forum: VW air cooled October 8th 08, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 20
inflated your tires lately

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Rev Turd Fredericks" > wrote in message
>
>> No kids and I'm not young. Political...
Forum: VW air cooled September 28th 08, 10:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 20
inflated your tires lately

Shag wrote:
> On Sep 15, 11:52 pm, Leopold Stotch > wrote:
>> Joey Tribiani wrote:
>>> "Rev Turd Fredericks" > wrote in message
Forum: VW air cooled September 28th 08, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 20
inflated your tires lately

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Rev Turd Fredericks" > wrote in message
>
>> You don't watch TV? The expression is used...
Forum: VW air cooled September 28th 08, 10:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 20
inflated your tires lately

Shag wrote:
> On Sep 14, 4:46 am, Rev Turd Fredericks >
> wrote:
>> Joey Tribiani wrote:
Forum: VW air cooled September 14th 08, 09:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 20
inflated your tires lately

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message news:...
>> "Rev Turd Fredericks" > wrote in message
Forum: VW air cooled September 12th 08, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 128
Inflated your tires lately? a petition