Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David Newton
Forum: BMW July 22nd 08, 07:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By David Newton
2002 325i fan motor?

Hello gang,
I have the 325 with 142,000 miles on it. The fan motor has been acting
up. Strangely, it has kept on going off and on inside the car even after
the car has been turned off and the key...
Forum: BMW December 28th 07, 06:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By David Newton
325 oil light

I have a 2002 325i with 120,000 miles. For a while now, the yellow oil
light will come on just after I start the car. It goes out after a
couple of seconds. It doesn't happen every time. It never...
Forum: BMW July 23rd 07, 12:44 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 12
Posted By David Newton
2002 BMW 3 serires key batteries

So my key's batteries are now dead and the boys at the dealer tell me,
with a smirk, that the battery can't be replaced and I have to buy a
whole new key for the jaw dropping discount price of...
Forum: BMW January 23rd 07, 06:43 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3
Posted By David Newton
325 2002 electrical tip needed

The black rear signalling unit (that contains four light bulbs)in the
car's body (as opposed to the trunk lid) has a black pastic rectangular
plug from the electrical harness that plugs into it....
Forum: BMW January 3rd 07, 02:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By David Newton
2002 Series 3 service reset on dashboard

I have a 2002 325i with 88,000 miles so I stopped taking it to my dealer
long ago to save money. But my mechanic (whom I like) doesn't know how
to reset the "service needed" dashlight after, let's...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5