Showing results 1 to 25 of 410
Search took 3.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zinc[_2_]
Forum: Car Show Photos February 14th 10, 09:43 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 2
Posted By Zinc[_2_]
"1947 Pontiac Streamliner Station Wagon - gray - detail.jpg" 463.9 KBytes

On 14-Feb-2010, "Rob" > wrote:

> your name is now AFLAC

And all this time you thought I was a turkey.

--
Z~
Forum: Car Show Photos February 14th 10, 06:57 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 2
Posted By Zinc[_2_]
"1947 Pontiac Streamliner Station Wagon - gray - detail.jpg" 463.9 KBytes

Don't you hate it when the chrome catches your self-portrait?
Forum: Car Show Photos February 14th 10, 12:51 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 1
Posted By Zinc[_2_]
File 29 of 50, Delage D8-120 cabriolet by Van Vooren 1938 r3q.JPG - 489 Kbytes

Wow. It looks like a French Duesy. Very nice.

Who but the French would match separate wheels to the body color?

--
Z~

http://public.fotki.com/Zincs/
Forum: Car Show Photos February 6th 10, 04:25 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 0
Posted By Zinc[_2_]
File 19 of 50, Buick Model 10 tourer 1909 fr3q.JPG - 512 Kbytes

Very nice. I can't imagine that being the original color during the days
when most roads were dirt and mud.

--
Z~

http://public.fotki.com/Zincs/
Forum: Car Show Photos February 3rd 10, 06:22 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 0
Posted By Zinc[_2_]
File 14 of 19, Heynsdyk Porsche 2500 SF 2010 r3q.JPG - 339 Kbytes

Wow. From this angle it still has some resemblance to Ferdinand's design.

--
Z~
Forum: Car Show Photos January 16th 10, 10:52 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows

I love these Jupiters. Great shots, too.

--
Z~
Forum: Car Show Photos January 3rd 10, 09:11 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows

Man that's nice.

--
Z~
Forum: Car Show Photos December 27th 09, 12:39 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows

I've wanted a '60 Dodge ever since my neighbor bought one in '59.

--
Z~
Forum: Car Show Photos December 26th 09, 06:18 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows

Great series as usual, André. I think these were all called Town Victorias
and all were 4-door hardtops.

--
Z~
Forum: Car Show Photos December 13th 09, 09:38 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows

I vaguely recall it raining before this show in Placentia. He probably hit a
mud hole in that park - maybe even getting stuck with the mud covering the
whole whitewall - and didn't have access to a...
Forum: Auto Photos December 8th 09, 02:57 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By Zinc[_2_]
1957 Cadillac Eldorado conv - navy blue - fvr

Gorgeous. I thought this was one of the problem ISO shots. Looks great here.

--
Z~
Forum: Car Show Photos December 6th 09, 09:55 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows

Another great series. And always something I've never seen before. Sharp
little NSU.

--
Z~
Forum: Auto Photos December 6th 09, 09:04 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Beautiful shots. The lower horizon line helps take out clutter in the
background.

--
Z~
Forum: Auto Photos December 6th 09, 09:01 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Sure is.

--
Z~

On 2-Dec-2009, "Rob" > wrote:

> its a keeper

Forum: Car Show Photos December 1st 09, 02:13 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 4
Posted By Zinc[_2_]
File 36 of 52, Buick Limited Riviera hardtop sedan 1958 side.JPG - 312 Kbytes

They're popular over here now, too. After decades of rusting away in back
lots, '58 GMs became popular again in the last five or so years - just watch
them at the auctions. The Wurlitzer-on-wheels is...
Forum: Auto Photos December 1st 09, 01:58 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 6
Posted By Zinc[_2_]
1951 VW Tempo Matador pickup blue-09=mx=.jpg

I remember a couple of years going around about whether or not the Tempo had
any connection with VW.

--
Z~
Forum: Auto Photos November 29th 09, 11:45 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

I was gonna say 'killer car' but that wouldn't quite work.

--
Z~
Forum: Auto Photos November 29th 09, 08:30 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

On 29-Nov-2009, "Paddy's Pig" > wrote:

> > No, but I've seen maybe two others total besides yours and mine today.
> > Pretty rare huh?
>

> Ultra. They were never offered for...
Forum: Auto Photos November 29th 09, 09:45 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos