Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: A Veteran
Forum: VW air cooled August 10th 08, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 9
Posted By A Veteran
Generator Red Light -- all ready?

In article
>,
" >
wrote:

> I have a 68' bug with a 1500 engine in...
Forum: VW air cooled August 9th 08, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By A Veteran
Generator Question;

In article >,
Speedy Jim > wrote:

> A Veteran wrote:
>
> > why the small wire from the generator body over to the ground on the...
Forum: VW air cooled August 8th 08, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By A Veteran
Generator Question;

why the small wire from the generator body over to the ground on the
regulator? I've got a K.G. running w/o it.
It must be grounded. NO?
--
If guns are out-lawed. Only the Out-laws & politicians...
Forum: VW air cooled August 8th 08, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

http://act.truemajorityaction.org/p/7002/tirepressure?petition_KEY=76

do something today!
Your tires may last longer too.
--
If guns are out-lawed. Only the Out-laws & politicians will have guns.
Forum: VW air cooled August 4th 08, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

In article >,
Speedy Jim > wrote:

> Thanks all for your sincere concerns.
> I don't think you'll find such warmth on many other...
Forum: VW air cooled July 31st 08, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By A Veteran
VW 1965 engine spluttering after switch off

In article >,
"YMC" > wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've got a classic VW Beetle - vintage 1965. It has a 1641cc engine inside.
> It was...
Forum: VW air cooled July 30th 08, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By A Veteran
Speedy Update - 07/28/2008

In article >,
"dave AKA vwdoc1" > wrote:

> Yes thanks for the update and I expect nothing less than a recovery that is
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7