Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected][_1_]
Forum: Ford Mustang September 20th 06, 03:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 101
Ford, GM have discussed merger, alliance

Backyard Mechanic wrote:

>>Whets going to happen when China
>>starts importing a car selling for under $5,000? Its going to be a
>>piece of junk, and its going to sell like hot cakes.

>And the...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 19th 06, 04:09 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Whitelightning wrote:

>The American public has been feed a steady line of how great the japs are,
>and how lousy the American iron is, and they have swallowed that line hook,
>sinker, bobber, line,...
Forum: Technology September 8th 06, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
!998 Chrysler Mini Van Transmission Kaput - Looking for a Miracle

ron wrote:

>It's worth fixing assuming the engine is still in good shape. Don't go
>to AAMCO

What's wrong with AAMCO? The one located at:

8825 N Black Canyon Hwy
Phoenix, AZ ...
Forum: Technology July 19th 06, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 13
Question for dealership auto techs

«» wrote:
> wrote:

>>I work at a Chevy dealership. I was pulling a monstrous SUV into a
>>tight stall and scraped the side. I am told that I need to pay for the
>>$600 in...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 18th 06, 08:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 122
Is Ford Running on Empty?

Mike Hunter wrote:

> wrote in message

>Lest we forget both GM and Ford outsell ANY of the imports, as...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 17th 06, 05:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 122
Is Ford Running on Empty?

FanJet wrote:

>Bill Ford needs a product like Bill Gates:

>Costs virtually nothing to make, distribute & sell with absolutely no
>warranty whatever.

But Bill Ford runs an actual business and can't...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 17th 06, 05:19 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 122
Is Ford Running on Empty?

wrote:

>Picasso wrote:

>>They need to take some time and study the GE management style, and begin
>>to manage these people.

>Ha, ha. Really, very humorous. This would be the...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 17th 06, 04:55 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 122
Is Ford Running on Empty?

Mike Hunter wrote:

>Better quality? In whose opinion?

J.D. Powers, Consumer Reports, Popular Mechanics, Gelco Leasing,
dealers that sell both Japanese, American, and Chrysler brands, and
even the...
Forum: Technology July 6th 06, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 17
AC pressure switch field replaceable?

Kevin wrote:

>Ester oil will mix with the old mineral oil and will circulate with the
>r134a, but many manufacturers recommend using only PAG. Experience has shown
>that leaving a small amount of...
Forum: Technology July 1st 06, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
M P G

wrote:

>>Using full syn oil gives me another 2 >mpg

>some m p g might be gained by using synthetic oil (speculative) in fact
>some synthetic oil "blenders" label their oil as...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10