Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Debbie
Forum: Ford Mustang December 8th 13, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Debbie
new mustang

On 12/8/2013 11:54 AM, jim stewart wrote:
> I don't like it ......

Neither do I.
Forum: Ford Mustang January 17th 13, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 28
Posted By Debbie
TFrog, RIP

On 1/17/2013 3:17 PM, John S. wrote:
> On Thursday, January 17, 2013 1:30:49 PM UTC, Debbie wrote:
>

>> You could always have the Focus tweaked a bit:

Forum: Ford Mustang January 17th 13, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 28
Posted By Debbie
TFrog, RIP

On 1/15/2013 8:48 PM, dwight wrote:
> "John S." wrote in message
>>
>> Sorry to hear about the Mustangs... completely understandable...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 19th 12, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Debbie
Lethal's 9-Second 500

On 7/18/2012 7:47 AM, wrote:
> More amazing stuff.
>
> http://www.stangtv.com/news/video-lethal-performance-takes-2013-gt500-into-the-9%E2%80%99s/
>
> Patrick

I can't imagine it....
Forum: Ford Mustang April 23rd 12, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By Debbie
Remember my Flex?

On 4/23/2012 10:25 AM, John S. wrote:
> On Apr 3, 4:33 pm, > wrote:
>> On 4/2/2012 8:04 AM, John S. wrote:
>>
>>> So... remember the thread about beware grannys driving Ford...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 10th 12, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By Debbie
Remember my Flex?

On 4/10/2012 6:27 AM, John S. wrote:
> On Apr 3, 4:33 pm, > wrote:
>> On 4/2/2012 8:04 AM, John S. wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang April 3rd 12, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By Debbie
Remember my Flex?

On 4/2/2012 8:04 AM, John S. wrote:
> So... remember the thread about beware grannys driving Ford Flexes?
> Just thought I would give an update... Over the winter I added an Alky
> Controls methanol...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 11th 12, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By Debbie
Bewa The Old Lady Driving The Ford Flex

On 1/9/2012 8:46 PM, wrote:
> Only a few decades ago a tweaked 5-oh Mustang running 12's was big
> news, now seems even the most pedestrian rides are turning 12's.
> Check out...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 10th 12, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By Debbie
They Killed Mercury For This?

On 1/10/2012 4:05 PM, wrote:
> I'm hoping this looks better in the sheet metal than in the pics,
> because the pics do nothing for me. (It's a brown turd in the
> pics.)
>
> I've...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 12th 11, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Debbie
Mustangs Making Music

On 12/12/2011 9:16 AM, wrote:
> Never saw Mustangs used for this before... pretty innovative!

Forum: Ford Mustang December 7th 11, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Debbie
The Next GT500

On 12/6/2011 9:16 PM, wrote:
> If this thing can run easy 10s, and probably 9s without much trouble.
> Makes you wonder what the 2013 GT500 with another almost half liter of
Forum: Ford Mustang December 2nd 11, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By Debbie
New Gotta-Have-It Green

On 12/1/2011 11:44 AM, wrote:
> I like the school-bus yellow, but this green... not so much.

Forum: Ford Mustang November 11th 11, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Debbie
A Great Car Commercial!

On 11/11/2011 12:09 PM, wrote:
> On Nov 11, 10:45 am, > wrote:
>> On 11/11/2011 10:44 AM, wrote:> It's a Chevy ad, but I think any car...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 11th 11, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Debbie
A Great Car Commercial!

On 11/11/2011 12:15 PM, Dickr wrote:
> On 11/11/2011 10:45 AM, Debbie wrote:
> <snip>
>> Yes! A good commercial.
>> Does anyone here know how to track down an old car? I would like to find
>> a car...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 11th 11, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Debbie
A Great Car Commercial!

On 11/11/2011 10:44 AM, wrote:
> It's a Chevy ad, but I think any car fan can appreciate. Warning:
> Might need a hanky to dry your eyes.

Forum: Ford Mustang November 11th 11, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Debbie
Ford Responds To Manual 6-Speed Complaints

On 11/10/2011 8:11 PM, wrote:
> On Nov 10, 2:17 pm, > wrote:
>> On 11/10/2011 2:02 PM, wrote:
>>
>>> Good reading for those with an '11& ...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 10th 11, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On 11/10/2011 2:02 PM, wrote:
> Good reading for those with an '11& up 'Stang.

Forum: Ford Mustang October 28th 11, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Debbie
A Head-On Crash @ 120 MPH

On 10/27/2011 11:35 PM, Refund wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> On 10/26/2011 10:39 PM, wrote:
>>> On...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 27th 11, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Debbie
A Head-On Crash @ 120 MPH

On 10/26/2011 10:39 PM, wrote:
> On Oct 26, 9:33 pm, "
> > wrote:
>> Great video! Watch this.

Forum: Ford Mustang October 27th 11, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Debbie
A Head-On Crash @ 120 MPH

On 10/26/2011 10:39 PM, wrote:
> On Oct 26, 9:33 pm, "
> > wrote:
>> Great video! Watch this.

Forum: Ford Mustang October 5th 11, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Debbie
'13 Shelby To Get S/C'd 5.8

On 10/5/2011 4:34 PM, wrote:

>>> 600 hp, too much for a daily driver, uncontrollable
>>> unless computer has torque limited, and speed limiter
>>> 330 hp is way plenty with...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 5th 11, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Debbie
'13 Shelby To Get S/C'd 5.8

On 10/5/2011 10:52 AM, Refund wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> Seems the...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 4th 11, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Debbie
Camaro In The Lead Again

On 10/4/2011 2:48 PM, wrote:
> It looks like the Camaro will trump the Mustang is sales again this
> year.
>
> And it always makes me wonder if Camaro buyers ever cross-shop the
Forum: Ford Mustang September 26th 11, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Debbie
Boss 302 Survey

On 9/26/2011 9:37 AM, wrote: