Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bondo_sucks
Forum: VW air cooled April 12th 12, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By bondo_sucks
What year is this?

On Apr 6, 12:23*pm, " > wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 28, 2012 10:44:49 PM UTC-4, davygrvy wrote:
> > Is there a definitive "coffee table" book out there to help me...
Forum: VW air cooled April 12th 12, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 43
Posted By bondo_sucks
Yess! There is life..

On Mar 24, 8:28*am, " > wrote:
> *sounding like a Scared little bitch hidding behind a keyboard
>
> *Sorry I haven't posted on this fourm that seems to be more...
Forum: VW air cooled March 24th 12, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By bondo_sucks
Those dowel pins on the flywheel.

On Jan 31, 5:58*pm, Jan Andersson >
wrote:
> On 1/30/2012 1:21 PM, Mr. K wrote:
>
> > I was looking at this; and I wondered ; Why are those dowels so short.
> > It...
Forum: VW air cooled March 24th 12, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 43
Posted By bondo_sucks
Yess! There is life..

On Feb 7, 10:13*am, " > wrote:
> On Feb 5, 9:15*am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:

Forum: VW air cooled November 11th 11, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 9
Posted By bondo_sucks
How much would a '78 Cabriolet be worth?

On Oct 25, 7:42*pm, "Mr. K" > wrote:
> for parts? *rusted out on the bottom otherwise complete & original.
> a Super beetle
> --
> Karma, What a concept!

Depends if kafertoys...
Forum: VW air cooled November 11th 11, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 43
Posted By bondo_sucks
Yess! There is life..

On Oct 26, 1:17*am, " > wrote: