Replies: 26
Posted By Grant Edwards[_2_]
Now the other drivers will notice me!

On 2009-08-07, Chuck > wrote:

> One of my motorcycle habits, which I find I'm also using when
> driving the Miata, is to watch the front wheels of cars in the
> adjacent lanes,...
Forum: Mazda August 6th 09, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

On 2009-08-06, pws > wrote:
> Chuck wrote:
>> I'm still trying to find an electric fog horn that used a cable and lever to
>> get the authentic fog horn sound.
>> A family...
Forum: Mazda August 5th 09, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

On 2009-08-05, pws > wrote:
> Grant Edwards wrote:
>> On 2009-08-05, pws > wrote:
>>
>>> I found an interesting item at a yard sale for the huge sum...
Forum: Mazda August 5th 09, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

On 2009-08-05, pws > wrote:

> I found an interesting item at a yard sale for the huge sum of
> $4.00. I hooked it up and it works, oh man does it work.

Forum: Mazda July 30th 09, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Grant Edwards[_2_]
Newbie

On 2009-07-30, johnny p. > wrote:

> Beside which, you'd be surprised how much cheap fun a really
> bored commuter with a stick can get out of precisely gauging
> shifting and...
Forum: Mazda July 27th 09, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Grant Edwards[_2_]
Newbie

On 2009-07-27, pws > wrote:

> I am not saying he hasn't been overseas in a diplomatic
> position, but almost anybody can be almost anybody, online,
> with a supply of...
Forum: Mazda July 27th 09, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Grant Edwards[_2_]
Newbie

On 2009-07-27, pws > wrote:

> No matter how badly Davoud was or was not acting while
> overseas, he probably could not have given the people there
> much worse of an...
Forum: Mazda June 18th 09, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 14
Posted By Grant Edwards[_2_]
anyone upgraded 1st gen to current Miata

On 2009-06-18, Davoud > wrote:

> The new Miata is a better car than yours and mine in every conceivable
> way. The reason I won't buy a new one is that, after 17 years, I'm
> simply...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8