Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Davoud[_2_]
Forum: Driving February 28th 14, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 719
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Finally, California drivers can read a cell phone map (iPad too?)

Davoud:
> > Quite sane. Anything that takes a driver's attention away from the task
> > at hand is a threat to public safety.

Liam O'Connor:
> So, we should make everyone a criminal who twists the...
Forum: Driving February 28th 14, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 719
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Finally, California drivers can read a cell phone map (iPad too?)

Davoud:
> > Joe Simitian deserves an award for his concern for public safety.

Liam O'Connor:
> They said the same thing about Senator Joe McCarthy.
> Until people came to their senses.

Ridiculous,...
Forum: Driving February 28th 14, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 719
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Finally, California drivers can read a cell phone map (iPad too?)

Henry Wang:
> The moronic Joe Simitian

Joe Simitian deserves an award for his concern for public safety.

> is at this very moment introducing a new bill
> (supported by the automakers) to make it...
Forum: Mazda August 6th 09, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 26
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Now the other drivers will notice me!

IXS11E:

> > > At least my Miata's horn is instant although it'd a very polite beep,
> > > not a HONK.

Davoud:
> > It would be rude to have any other kind, wouldn't it?
> >
> > Rude driving --...
Forum: Mazda August 6th 09, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Newbie

Davoud:
> > I'm killing this thread

pws:
> Way to kill a thread Davoud.
>
> Your post proves that you are just plain full of ****, because
> responding to a post that you have killed is...
Forum: Mazda August 5th 09, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Newbie

Davoud:
> > Ignoring a traffic ticket isn't a sin,
> > even in the so-called Holy Land; just a misdemeanor for non-diplomats
> > and SOP for diplomats.

Squat:
> Hmm, Let me think..

You have invoked...
Forum: Mazda August 5th 09, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 26
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Now the other drivers will notice me!

IXS11E:
> At least my Miata's horn is instant although it'd a very polite beep,
> not a HONK.

It would be rude to have any other kind, wouldn't it?

Rude driving -- the use of air horns and and...
Forum: Mazda August 1st 09, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
living the life of an English roadster owner

Stuart H.:
> Ah, the English roadster with "optional cold weather equipment" and a
> top that never sealed tight. Been there and done that, which is why I
> am on my third Miata. As an...
Forum: Mazda August 1st 09, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Newbie

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:

> I love you guys! "don't recall much about it'! I haven't read Davoud's
> reply yet but I remain optimistic that he 'gets over himself', has a laugh
> about it and...
Forum: Mazda July 31st 09, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Newbie

Stephen Toth:
> Davoud, it is hard to determine exactly how to take your posts.
> I do not know you yet, so will reserve judgment, but you make it
> difficult to believe that you do not try to be...
Forum: Mazda July 31st 09, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Newbie

Davoud:
Forum: Mazda July 30th 09, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Newbie

Davoud:
> > Style-wise, I think the Miata is sort of cute (and we guys hate cute),
> > but basically an undistinguished Japanese committee-designed car--or is
> > it a California committee-designed...
Forum: Mazda July 30th 09, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Newbie

Stephen Toth wrote:

> On the topic of fuel grade and mileage-
> I presently have an 06 GT 6AT and always use premium. (90-91 octane).
> My experience over the years is that with a compression ratio...
Forum: Mazda July 30th 09, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Newbie

Chris D'Agnolo:

> Davoud, Where have you been all of our lives!? I have no doubt that you can
> assist in some sort of resurrection of sorts around here. This wonderful
> newsgroup has been...
Forum: Mazda July 28th 09, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
This new guy (was: Newbie) NMC

pws wrote:
> He HAS made a number of very true observations of our country. This
> place has lots of problems, and having the people who live here just
> keep repeating that it is the greatest...
Forum: Mazda July 28th 09, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Newbie

Grant Edwards:
> >> Well, geez, nobody wants to be judged on the way they really
> >> are. Thats the whole point of having publicists, PR people,
> >> and diplomats. ;)
> >
> >You are correct to...
Forum: Mazda July 27th 09, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Newbie

pws:
> > No matter how badly Davoud was or was not acting while
> > overseas, he probably could not have given the people there
> > much worse of an impression of Americans in general than what
Forum: Mazda July 27th 09, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Newbie

Grant Edwards:
> >> I hope you weren't representing my country while behaving like
> >> such a jerk.

Davoud:
> > Now that is funny! May I take it that you don't have a great deal of
> > experience...
Forum: Mazda July 27th 09, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Newbie

Davoud:
> > Me? Got a ticket in Texas... and another in Israel in the mid 70's for an
> > alleged 190 kph in a 100 kph zone. Ignored it. Put it on the
> > wall in my embassy office with all the...
Forum: Mazda July 27th 09, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 75
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Newbie

XS11E:
> Plus change the oil every now and then, check the tires often and don't
> race those Ferraris.

Ferraris, Porsches, and other over-powered cars are very useful--as
radar chaff. I've owned...
Forum: Mazda June 27th 09, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 20
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
Miata vs. 18 wheeler

Chuck :
> Moral? When you are in a four wheeled car, semis have absolute right of
> way.

One should drive as if that is true!

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com
Forum: Mazda June 25th 09, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

George Jetson wrote:

> http://gallery.me.com/textbound#100114

Too bad. I take it there was a fatality or two? It's what can happen
when automobile drivers fail to understand trucks and truck...
Forum: Mazda June 18th 09, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 14
Posted By Davoud[_2_]
anyone upgraded 1st gen to current Miata

xyzzy wrote:

> I have a 1996 Miata that I bought new.

'92 with 42,000 mi.

> Obviously my wife and I are
> now 13 years older than when we bought the car and some things are
> starting to wear on...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23