Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Larmcd
Forum: Auto Photos September 19th 08, 04:55 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By Larmcd
24 bit

I sure am glad to see 24bit coming back alive here!
larmcd
Forum: Auto Photos September 7th 08, 03:09 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 6
Posted By Larmcd
1964 MGB roadster - yellow - rvl

Pat:

This looks like a later model - maybe early 70s version. The 1964 model -
at least in the US - had smaller taillights and chrome bumbers that were not
as high as the later model's...
Forum: Auto Photos August 25th 08, 03:12 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 5
Posted By Larmcd
1958 Plymouth Fury - white over red - fvl

We would not have expected you to label a Belvedere as a Fury! Steven
King's might not know the difference but we think you do.

"Paddy's Pig" > wrote in message...
Forum: Auto Photos July 8th 08, 05:31 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 11
Posted By Larmcd
1949 Plymouth Convertible 49 or 50 ?

Nice 50 Plymouth with 49 bumpers! Actually very difficult to determine. It
is a 1950 grill, 49 bumpers, looks like 50 rear fenders but the taillights
are from neither. Nothing about the dash or...
Forum: Auto Photos May 15th 08, 03:03 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 9
Posted By Larmcd
HUGHES flaming...BLOCK SENDER

Some of the readers who have been around here for a few years have learned
that when you click "Message" at the top left of your screen, one of the
options is "Block Sender". No doubt you will be...
Forum: Auto Photos April 12th 08, 11:47 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 22
Posted By Larmcd
Cliquot Club beverages

"I'd rather have a Nehi"

Wasn't that root beer?
"Zinc" > wrote in message

> On 12-Apr-2008, Square Wheels
Forum: Auto Photos February 9th 08, 04:15 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Replies: 4
Posted By Larmcd
A very Petty affair: 1949 Plymouth "Lee Petty Special" [maybe].jpg

I have seen pictures of Petty racing a 1950 Plymouth Concord which was the
fastback coupe rather than this club coupe. The back seat has been taken
out of this one as you would expect with a race...
Forum: Auto Photos January 27th 08, 11:30 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 3
Posted By Larmcd
Can anyone identify this car - yes

Mercedes probably late 50s "Ponton" type with wierd phone installed.

mcdtus
"J.F." > wrote in message

Forum: Auto Photos October 18th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By Larmcd
MG Unknown Year MG fvr.JPG (01/01)

49-52 MGTD
> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Some of these vehicles I know the year and model. Some, I have guessed.
Forum: Auto Photos October 18th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 3
Posted By Larmcd
19?? MG 19__ MG.jpg (01/01)

56-58 MGA
> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Some of these vehicles I know the year and model. Some, I have guessed.
Forum: Auto Photos August 25th 07, 10:29 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 3
Posted By Larmcd
What is it 10

S-10 Blazer

mcdtus
"Padraig" > wrote in message

Forum: Auto Photos August 9th 07, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Replies: 17
Posted By Larmcd
CUT THE BILL HUGHES CRAP

24bit:
You damned near gave birth to this newsgroup some 13 years ago but you are
now leading it to hell. You were out of touch for a couple of years and
when you came back, you raised hell about...
Forum: Auto Photos August 9th 07, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Replies: 17
Posted By Larmcd
CUT THE BILL HUGHES CRAP

24bit:
You damned near gave birth to this newsgroup some 13 years ago but you are
now leading it to hell. You were out of touch for a couple of years and
when you came back, you raised hell about...
Forum: Jeep August 9th 07, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Replies: 38
Posted By Larmcd
CUT THE BILL HUGHES CRAP

24bit:
You damned near gave birth to this newsgroup some 13 years ago but you are
now leading it to hell. You were out of touch for a couple of years and
when you came back, you raised hell about...
Forum: Jeep August 9th 07, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Replies: 38
Posted By Larmcd
CUT THE BILL HUGHES CRAP

24bit:
You damned near gave birth to this newsgroup some 13 years ago but you are
now leading it to hell. You were out of touch for a couple of years and
when you came back, you raised hell about...
Forum: Auto Photos August 2nd 07, 03:13 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By Larmcd
Need a yr please. - Imperial duel lites, what yr.jpg (1/1)

1957 but could be 1958
"Greg Farr" > wrote in message
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16