Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Avalon1178
Forum: Honda February 3rd 08, 06:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 71
Posted By Avalon1178
2008 Honda Civic Ex Maintenance Schedule

On Feb 2, 10:35*pm, wrote:
> > let's see - you've argued with not one, not two, but three people here.
> > * statistically, what is the likely common denominator in this...
Forum: Honda February 3rd 08, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 71
Posted By Avalon1178
2008 Honda Civic Ex Maintenance Schedule

> lets get this straight - you show up out of the blue, you ask badly
> constructed and poorly considered questions, then get all ****ed because
> the people you're asking really can't be bothered...
Forum: Honda February 3rd 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 71
Posted By Avalon1178
2008 Honda Civic Ex Maintenance Schedule

> have you noticed how people here don't like answering dumb questions?
> you want to pay me, i'll give you any answer you want. *if you don't
> want to pay me, you got to interest me - and...
Forum: Honda February 3rd 08, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Feb 2, 5:10*pm, "Howard Lester" > wrote:
> "Avalon1178" * wrote
>
> >> Why the resistance to following it?
> > Who said I'm not gonna follow it? *Can't you read my...
Forum: Honda February 3rd 08, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 71
Posted By Avalon1178
2008 Honda Civic Ex Maintenance Schedule

> As for "hay days," that would be feeding time at the horse stable. *
> Maybe you were trying to talk about a heyday?
>
> English. *It's a great language. *Use it.

Ding ding ding! NIce. You're...
Forum: Honda February 3rd 08, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Feb 2, 3:57*pm, "Elmo P. Shagnasty" > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> *Avalon1178 >...
Forum: Honda February 3rd 08, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 71
Posted By Avalon1178
2008 Honda Civic Ex Maintenance Schedule

> The "minder" is the result of the engine computer, which is keeping very
> close track of EXACTLY how you drive the car and what wear you put on it.
>
> The schedule is inside the computer, and...
Forum: Honda February 2nd 08, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Feb 2, 3:29Â*pm, jim beam > wrote:
> Avalon1178 wrote:
> > On Feb 2, 2:29�pm, "Elmo P. Shagnasty" > wrote:
> >> In article
Forum: Honda February 2nd 08, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 71
Posted By Avalon1178
2008 Honda Civic Ex Maintenance Schedule

> That's where your brain comes in. If that doesn't work, visit the dealer, to
> whom you gave many thousands of dollars, and ask how this new "system"
> works.

WTF? What's your problem? Are you...
Forum: Honda February 2nd 08, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 71
Posted By Avalon1178
2008 Honda Civic Ex Maintenance Schedule

On Feb 2, 2:29*pm, "Elmo P. Shagnasty" > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> *Avalon1178 >...
Forum: Honda February 2nd 08, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 71
Posted By Avalon1178
2008 Honda Civic Ex Maintenance Schedule

Hi, I recently bought a new 2008 Honda Civic Sedan EX after my older
model (2005) was totalled during a car accident. I'm still getting
used to the new car but so far so good. One big big change...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11