Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JuneauBug
Forum: VW air cooled August 24th 06, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By JuneauBug
Engine runs rough exept during acceleration

If it doesn't run when you try to accelerate, how do you get out of the
driveway?

Ken
Juneau, AK
> wrote in message...
Forum: VW air cooled August 24th 06, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 43
Posted By JuneauBug
Kind of sad how people act.

Shag 4 Prez! Well put!

Ken
Juneau, AK
"Shag" > wrote in message
> Let's stop and think rationally for just a minute...
Forum: VW air cooled August 24th 06, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 27
Posted By JuneauBug
Please Ignore unless interested in VW Trends back issues

"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message

> "Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
Forum: VW air cooled August 24th 06, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By JuneauBug
bait & switch ad in Hot VW

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
>A Veteran for Peace wrote:
>> I call up Kuston1Warehouse and they wouldn't honor a price in their...
Forum: VW air cooled August 23rd 06, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 43
Posted By JuneauBug
Kind of sad how people act.

> wrote in message
>
> Dennis Wik wrote:
>> That one dissatisfied customer from 6 years ago is well respected and
Forum: VW air cooled August 23rd 06, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By JuneauBug
rebuild vs. long block

There used to be a white mid-70's I think, but it wasn't FI. I think
there's also a red convertible here in Juneau, but I haven't seen it in
forever. It's been raining to beat the band here. 24...
Forum: VW air cooled August 22nd 06, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By JuneauBug
rebuild vs. long block

I have an old 1500 in a 71 bug that's been sitting in my garage for way too
long. It ran fairly well a couple years ago when I last turned it over.
I'm considering breaking it open and picking up...
Forum: VW air cooled August 22nd 06, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By JuneauBug
Lost wedding ring in the Jetta

Yeah. This sounds more like something a guy would do "accidentaly" before
heading to Vegas for a convention.

Ken
"Ben Boyle" > wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8