Showing results 1 to 25 of 312
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: fred
Forum: Technology March 21st 10, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 51
Posted By fred
I love ignorant people

"Bob Jones" > wrote in
:

Forum: Technology March 20th 10, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 51
Posted By fred
I love ignorant people

"Bob Jones" > wrote in
:

jim <"sjedgingN0Sp"@m@mwt,net> wrote in
:

> m6onz5a wrote:
>

>> I have no idea I don't shop there.

Forum: Technology March 20th 10, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By fred
Hacker Disables More Than 100 Cars Remotely (Toyota related?)

wrote in
:

> http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=285810
> cuhulin

Nice to see that the people doing the...
Forum: Technology March 20th 10, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By fred
Rust Stop

"hls" > wrote in
:

> "fred" > wrote in message

> Can one piece of...
Forum: Technology March 19th 10, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By fred
Rust Stop

wrote in
:

> It once got up to 115 degrees in Holly Springs.Summers are hot and
> muggy and humid.Sweat like a Mule.
Forum: Technology March 15th 10, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By fred
Rust Stop

wrote in
:

> http://www.ruststopnorthamerica.com
>
> Do those things really work?
> cuhulin

No. For chemical reduction to...
Forum: Technology March 15th 10, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By fred
Rust Stop

=?iso-2022-jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= >
wrote in :

> On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 19:53:45 -0600, cuhulin wrote:

Forum: Technology March 13th 10, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 67
Posted By fred
Toyota blocks access to 'black box' data

"C. E. White" > wrote in
:

> "fred" > wrote in message
>> "C. E....
Forum: Technology March 9th 10, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 67
Posted By fred
Toyota blocks access to 'black box' data

wrote in
:

> Icom radios aren't cheap.Some of them cost a few thousand dollars,
> each. http://www.icomamerica.com

Ok. It's...
Forum: Technology March 9th 10, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 67
Posted By fred
Toyota blocks access to 'black box' data

(Scott Dorsey) wrote in
:

> In article >, fred >
> wrote:
(Scott Dorsey)...
Forum: Technology March 9th 10, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By fred
Jay Leno on Top Gear.

wrote in
:

> Last Monday on Top Gear, Jeremy Clarkson said Jay Leno will be on Top
> Gear, this evening, today.So, I clicked on...
Forum: Technology March 9th 10, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 67
Posted By fred
Toyota blocks access to 'black box' data

(Scott Dorsey) wrote in
:

> In article >, fred >
> wrote:
(Scott Dorsey)...
Forum: Technology March 9th 10, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 67
Posted By fred
Toyota blocks access to 'black box' data

"C. E. White" > wrote in
:

> "fred" > wrote in message
>
>> All...
Forum: Technology March 9th 10, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By fred
electronic throttle

jim beam > wrote in
:

> On 03/07/2010 02:33 PM, fred wrote:
>> jim > wrote in
Forum: Technology March 8th 10, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 67
Posted By fred
Toyota blocks access to 'black box' data

(Scott Dorsey) wrote in
:

>>All the government has to do is say, "As part of being allowed to sell
>>cars here, you are required to provide the...
Forum: Technology March 7th 10, 11:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.lexus,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 67
Posted By fred
Toyota blocks access to 'black box' data

john > wrote in
:

> That must be Toyota's way of taking the 5th!
>
> Before she died, the 5-foot-2,...
Forum: Technology March 7th 10, 11:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.lexus,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By fred
Toyota Provided No Evidence of Testing Electronic Throttle to US Congress

john > wrote in
:

> Toyota seems to playing delay tactics and dodgeball.
>
> "The House Energy and...
Forum: Technology March 2nd 10, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By fred
GM announces Hummer sale can not be concluded, brand to be wound down

wrote in
:

> http://www.autoblog.com
> cuhulin

Thank you Arnold for making a car you can't park anywhere drive
anywhere...
Forum: Technology February 28th 10, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By fred
Toyota revelations may free jailed driver.

AMuzi > wrote in
:

> jim wrote:
>>
>> Dick Cheney wrote:
>>
>>> I didn't claim to know anything, dumbass. I read the article...
Forum: Technology February 28th 10, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By fred
Toyota revelations may free jailed driver.

"Dick Cheney" <Dick > wrote in
:

> "Ashton Crusher" > wrote in message
Forum: Technology February 28th 10, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By fred
1956 GMC Pickup Truck.

wrote in
:

> Anybody out there interested in a 1956 GMC pickup truck? I think it is
> a 1956 model.I know where there is one,...
Forum: Technology February 28th 10, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By fred
PhD Student needs survey completed to finish my research

schmed12 > wrote in
:

> Hello,
> I am a grad student requesting your help with my dissertation
> research. I...
Forum: Technology February 23rd 10, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By fred
Guys, I *have* to run a front plate...

Ulf > wrote in
:

> fred wrote:
>> Ulf > wrote in
arm... :-)

>> Until the day when the plastic ages, your plate...
Forum: Technology February 22nd 10, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By fred
Three Tesla employees Identified/confirmed dead in small plane crash

(Scott Dorsey) wrote in
:

> In article >, fred >
> wrote: