Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Forum: VW air cooled May 16th 14, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Can't stop doing restorations

On Monday, November 4, 2013 11:43:26 AM UTC-8, wrote:
> Well I tried retirement and after a few years just felt bored so I got in to helping finish a multi 6 figure restoration this...
Forum: VW air cooled February 12th 08, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
OT Mario

On Feb 11, 4:44 pm, " > wrote:
> On Feb 11, 3:57 pm, wrote:
>

> > On Feb 11, 6:00 am, " >...
Forum: VW air cooled February 12th 08, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
OT Mario

On Feb 11, 6:00 am, " > wrote:
> On Feb 10, 6:25 pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
>

> > don't be upset princess, no one would have anything against...
Forum: VW air cooled February 9th 08, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
ideas for a '61 beetle

On Feb 9, 11:22 am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > If you want to...
Forum: VW air cooled February 9th 08, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
ideas for a '61 beetle

On Feb 6, 10:29 am, envirogisgirl > wrote:
> Thanks so much for all the tips! I areally appreciate the
> assistance. I wasnt very clear in my typing . Both tthe car and I...
Forum: VW air cooled February 4th 08, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
page 13 is up

On Feb 1, 5:08 pm, " > wrote:
> On Feb 1, 2:34 pm, "Mike West" > wrote:
>

> > I guess you use the PT Barnum business model then? "there's a...
Forum: VW air cooled January 19th 08, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
just to let you all know I'm staying busy

On Jan 18, 6:41 pm, <jjs> wrote:
> > wrote in message

> Here is a sure sign that someone is going...
Forum: VW air cooled January 15th 08, 11:36 PM Posted to news.admin.net-abuse.email, rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
page 13 is up

On Jan 14, 7:49 pm, Jan Andersson >
wrote:
> person in the town, old or young, left
> unconcerned about the great things of the eternal world. Those who were
> wont to be...
Forum: VW air cooled January 9th 08, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
page 13 is up

On Jan 9, 6:50 am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > Come check out my...
Forum: VW air cooled January 9th 08, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
page 13 is up

On Jan 8, 3:10 pm, " > wrote:
> On Jan 8, 9:38 am, wrote:
>

> > On Jan 7, 5:49 am, wrote:
>
> > > On Jan...
Forum: VW air cooled January 8th 08, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
page 13 is up

On Jan 7, 5:49 am, wrote:
> On Jan 6, 8:36 pm, " > wrote:
>
> > Yada yada Kelly you just keep whinning and bitching about me like it
Forum: VW air cooled January 8th 08, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
I've had it with this group

On Jan 7, 6:32 pm, " > wrote:
> On Jan 7, 5:09 pm, <jjs> wrote:
>
> > "Shag" > wrote in...
Forum: VW air cooled December 25th 07, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
East coast restorations

On Dec 25, 11:34 am, wrote:
> On Dec 22, 6:14 pm, " > wrote:
>

> > On Dec 22, 2:09 pm, wrote:
>
> > > On...
Forum: VW air cooled December 23rd 07, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
East coast restorations

On Dec 22, 3:14 pm, " > wrote:
> On Dec 22, 2:09 pm, wrote:
>

> > On Dec 22, 1:15 pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:

Forum: VW air cooled December 22nd 07, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
East coast restorations

On Dec 22, 1:15 pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > well...
Forum: VW air cooled December 21st 07, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Bait & switch at Vee Dub parts Unlimited

On Dec 20, 10:28 am, A Veteran > wrote:
> Months ago I ordered some tires at the price in the latest "Hot VW's mag.
> and they said that was the "old" prices and they up-date...
Forum: VW air cooled December 12th 07, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
East coast restorations

On Dec 12, 5:45 am, "Kirk" <kwalker et ac doht neyt> wrote:
> It is a bummer that parts are getting harder to find. BTW I don't know why
> "lee030805" at msn is but he is now kill listed on my mail...
Forum: VW air cooled December 11th 07, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
East coast restorations

On Dec 11, 5:47 am, " > wrote:
> I was reading my Jan 08 Hot VW mag at the type 2 nose job and was
> looking at the before picture with the caption below that says...
Forum: VW air cooled December 2nd 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 50
Posted By [email protected]
more project pictures

On Dec 1, 7:30 am, " > wrote:
> > I've been sitting here wondering this morning if Mario and Sherry
> > aren't
> > 1 and the same. Sherry could be Bondo Boys more...
Forum: VW air cooled November 30th 07, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
oil pump wear

On Nov 30, 2:14 am, "Mel P." > wrote:
> Second request, please help...
>
> What do I look at for pump wear, besides the gear teeth being worn?
>
> What is acceptable wear for...
Forum: VW air cooled November 30th 07, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
keeping RAMVA alive ?

On Nov 30, 10:48 am, Randall Post > wrote:
> Scott H wrote:
> > "Tricky" wrote ...
>
> >>how about we 're-post' threads from the past ?
>
> snipped
>
> > How about the...
Forum: VW air cooled November 30th 07, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 50
Posted By [email protected]
more project pictures

On Nov 30, 7:55 am, Remco > wrote:
> On Nov 30, 8:17 am, " > wrote:
>
> > news for you Every one that has had the balls to come to my shop I
Forum: VW air cooled November 29th 07, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 50
Posted By [email protected]
more project pictures

On Nov 29, 9:36 am, Remco > wrote:
> On Nov 29, 11:46 am, wrote:
>

> > On Nov 29, 5:57 am, " > wrote:
>
> > > On...
Forum: VW air cooled November 29th 07, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 50
Posted By [email protected]
more project pictures

On Nov 29, 5:57 am, " > wrote:
> On Nov 28, 4:55 pm, wrote:
>
> > On Nov 28, 11:48 am, wrote:

Forum: VW air cooled November 28th 07, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 50
Posted By [email protected]
more project pictures

On Nov 28, 8:53 am, "Scott H" > wrote: