Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.67 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peter[_1_]
Forum: Simulators November 30th 10, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 33
Posted By Peter[_1_]
Anyone got any thoughts on PS3/GT5?

In article >,
says...

> Regarding the AI... There is good there, they run the proper racing
> line and also get involved in...
Forum: Simulators June 14th 10, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By Peter[_1_]
GPL question

In article >, says...
> Bob_Simpson > wrote in news:b1b6be70-0697-4b70-9f04-
> :

Forum: Simulators September 5th 09, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By Peter[_1_]
iRacing free one month "demos" for GPL & NR2003 fans

In article >,
says...
> In article >,
Forum: Simulators September 4th 09, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

In article >, dfg.myass@aol says...

> "Peter" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators September 4th 09, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By Peter[_1_]
iRacing free one month "demos" for GPL & NR2003 fans

In article >,
says...
> Peter wrote:
>
> > Oh well, was quite looking forward to giving it a try, but the system
Forum: Simulators September 4th 09, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By Peter[_1_]
iRacing free one month "demos" for GPL & NR2003 fans

In article >,
says...
> At last you can get to try iRacing for free!

Forum: Simulators July 16th 09, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Peter[_1_]
Onya Webber!

In article >,
says...
> On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 19:01:04 +0100, Tony R wrote:
> > Great to see a guy on top form and this was truly...
Forum: Simulators April 22nd 09, 09:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 21
Posted By Peter[_1_]
Formula 1??????

In article >,
says...
> dfg.myass@aol (David Fisher's Left Testicle) wrote:
>
> > on the plus side: the form book has been...
Forum: Simulators March 28th 09, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 49
Posted By Peter[_1_]
iRacing rip off

In article >,
says...
> "APLer" > wrote in message
> > A contract is a contract....
Forum: Simulators November 10th 08, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 14
Posted By Peter[_1_]
Black balls

In article >,
says...

> "Ronald Stoehr" > wrote in message
> > Byron Forbes wrote:
Forum: Simulators September 20th 08, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By Peter[_1_]
Realistic racing and bumper cars?

In article >,
says...

> Unless you are planning on becoming a race driver, for which you
> will need a lot more than a simulator,...
Forum: Simulators September 11th 08, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 30
Posted By Peter[_1_]
GTR Evo Arrived...

In article >,
says...
> Peter <pete.ivesAll_stRESS blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> > jdoe usenetlove.invalid says...
> >> "Larry" <none...
Forum: Simulators September 11th 08, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 30
Posted By Peter[_1_]
GTR Evo Arrived...

In article >,
says...
> "Larry" > wrote:
>
> > And folks wonder why I just can't get into ISI based sims
>
> How...
Forum: Simulators September 8th 08, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Peter[_1_]
GTR Evolution contains all of Race07 ?

In article >,
says...
> rqk > wrote:
>

> Got Richard Burns Rally at the same time today.
> I hope it's not arcadish.
Forum: Simulators August 26th 08, 11:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 27
Posted By Peter[_1_]
IRacing, Safety Rating and fear factor

In article <373b71f2-9b7d-48e4-bb88-
>,
says...
> On Aug 25, 8:57*am, Asgeir Nesoen > wrote:
> > It outght to...
Forum: Simulators August 22nd 08, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 14
Posted By Peter[_1_]
iRacing Full Preview

In article >,
says...

> It amazes me how many very talented drivers are throwing away their races. I
> often beat drivers that...
Forum: Simulators July 14th 08, 09:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter[_1_]
TORCS The Open Race Car Simulator

In article >,
says...
> AI World Championship is he
>
> http://www.berniw.org/trb/events/event_view.php?vieweventid=11

Forum: Simulators June 8th 08, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 61
Posted By Peter[_1_]
iRacing preview up at InsideSimRacing

In article >, says...
> Hasn't really been a concern so far.
>
> -Larry

When you say that, do you mean there hasn't been any signs of warping,
or...
Forum: Simulators June 7th 08, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 61
Posted By Peter[_1_]
iRacing preview up at InsideSimRacing

In article >,
says...
> A comprehensive 16 minute preview which explains in detail how iRacing
> will work:

Forum: Simulators November 21st 07, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 26
Posted By Peter[_1_]
How to drive a race car without spinning out?

In article >,
says...
> reason for that was actually explained on RAS years ago IIRC... It was
> those guys figured out, and exploiting the...
Forum: Simulators September 20th 07, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Posted By Peter[_1_]
Power & Glory mod for GTR2 released

In article >,
says...
> --->
> > Thx for this Tony, d/l now I also got new comp and had gtl but didn't
> > want to install...
Forum: Simulators August 5th 07, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 62
Posted By Peter[_1_]
iRacing Who?

In article >,
says...
> I don't think I'm the one writing with attitude, I don't know you from
> Adam so why would I...
Forum: Simulators June 13th 07, 11:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By Peter[_1_]
Kubica Crash

In article >,
says...

> "Peter" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators June 13th 07, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By Peter[_1_]
Kubica Crash

In article >,
says...

> "John Smith" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators May 7th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter[_1_]
LWFF Lost F after registry hack

In article >, rick-
says...
> Ok -let me start by saying that this problem is entirely down to my own
> supreme idiocy...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28