Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: barrett
Forum: Simulators June 25th 07, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By barrett
RealFeel FF Plugin for rFactor?

wrote:

> [...]

> This setting works great with the ISI Sauber F1 car and the Panoz cars
> I've tried so far. It doesn't seem to work at all with the stock FT's
> and F3's,...
Forum: Simulators June 15th 07, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By barrett
What is best way to re-install R-Factor and keep user settings?

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:39:13 -0400, timmy thompson wrote:
>> My installation of R-Factor is suffering from mod-rot so I want to start
>> fresh, but I dont want to set all my...
Forum: Simulators June 6th 07, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By barrett
GTR2 Track Graphics and Car Skin Editing?

wrote:
> How difficult is it to modify track signage and car skins in GTR2?
> Can it be done as easily as in rFactor?
>
> BTW, how about adding tracks? Can you add tracks in...
Forum: Simulators September 22nd 06, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 20
Posted By barrett
GTR VS GTR2?

jason moyer wrote:
> BRH wrote:
>
>> Any idea whether set-ups developed for GTR can be transferred over to
>> GTR2? And does framerate take a significant hit with the new graphics
>> (compared to...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4