Showing results 1 to 25 of 69
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brad and Karen
Forum: Ford Mustang December 5th 09, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 15
Posted By Brad and Karen
Mustang News, In Case You Missed It

Pffht.

In case you haven't noticed, the only thing that kept the Mustang from being
cancelled was the non-GT models. But I am sure you have.

In a related note, 99% of buyers don't care about...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 27th 09, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 49
Posted By Brad and Karen
In Ontario, texting retards are going away

85 mph? Good riddance.

"Rich" > wrote in message
> Now the new law has passed. In the U.S. the other...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 20th 09, 09:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Brad and Karen
Removing engine decal

Anyone know how to best remove the Cobra sticker from the 1993 Cobra upper intake. I know they are glued one but they seem to come off in a million little pieces. There HAS to be a better way?...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 20th 09, 09:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By Brad and Karen
Unmodified Fox GTs Hard to Come By

I recently sold a 1993 GT with 25,000 miles, bone stock down to the air
silencer. I think I should have kept it as the guy who bought it said it
would have a turbo on it soon. I still see them...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 2nd 09, 07:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Brad and Karen
2k GT Belt Noise....

Or do it the very old way with a bar of soap. Always worked for me.

Brad

"jonezzzman" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang June 22nd 09, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Brad and Karen
Calling the gear heads

Hey guys, on my '93, I'm wondering if there is a way to tell what springs I have in the car, and rear control arms. And, are the rubber bushings (tie rod ends, sway bar) black from the factory? Mine...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 21st 09, 08:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Brad and Karen
Yahoo! Autos Best Used Cars

From "Duh" magazine... just joking man... ;)

Appropriate timing.. today I just spent over 1 hour doing the ashtray fix on
my 1993. The whole car is put together like crap. Did I mention it's a...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 6th 09, 10:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Brad and Karen
Ignition problem update

Awesome. Thank you everyone. I have a new project this weekend! :) (Yes,
I think I actually like working on my car more than driving it sometimes.)

Thanks again guys.

Brad

"Frank ess"...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 5th 09, 10:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Brad and Karen
Ignition problem update

For anyone who cares... I posted a while back about my 1993 not starting. Sometimes it starts fine, sometimes just nothing. Then, it will start fine. Then nothing. You get the idea. Turns out it was...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 19th 09, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Brad and Karen
Ignition problem

"chum ley" > wrote in message

> "Brad and Karen" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang May 18th 09, 08:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Brad and Karen
Ignition problem

Any thoughts...on my 1993 5.0 please?

Sometimes it starts fine, sometimes just a click. Then, it will start fine. The click. You get the idea. Sounds like a loose wire/ground. But, the battery...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 12th 09, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Brad and Karen
Nice price, no wonder Chrysler is going bankrupt

Yes, but someone will buy it. And it only takes one. That is the secret to
car sales - it takes one.

I work for a large bank in lending. The people I see with poor credit, huge
amounts of debt,...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 10th 09, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 13
Posted By Brad and Karen
Oil company math

Well, buy their stock then and get rich. Simple, right?

"Get lost" > wrote in message
On Apr 6, 4:37...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 18th 09, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By Brad and Karen
Did I mention that the Foxes are now 15 YEARS OLD?!?

"Backyard Mechanic" > wrote in message
> YOUR foxes are 15 yo. Even more 'sigh' inducing is that the chassis
> appeared in...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 15th 09, 09:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By Brad and Karen
Believe this?

"Hawgman" > wrote in message

> "Hasse K" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang March 15th 09, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Brad and Karen
Saleen bad news

So, why did he sell? Did the company go under? Looks very bad on Steve.

"Ðavïd" > wrote in message
> Saleen's new owner,...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 20th 09, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 25
Posted By Brad and Karen
HP ratings

"dwight" > wrote in message

> "Joe" > wrote in message
>> "dwight"...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 5th 09, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Brad and Karen
Can't believe Ford isn't bring this here?

The truck argument is legit. I recently gave up my Bronco (1980 - just too old now) and it's brutal not being able to do the things I'd like or need to without a truck. The rearfold seats on my...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 4th 09, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Brad and Karen
Can't believe Ford isn't bring this here?

I see from Mechanic's post there are reasons why this car might not be immediately avaiable west of the Atlantic, but, people pay high dollar for Japanese cars of the same ilk. Let's face it, our...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 3rd 09, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Brad and Karen
Can't believe Ford isn't bring this here?

http://www.autonet.ca/autos/search/newmodels/2008/07/04/pf-6069181.html

Looks like a great car, excellent handling, a turbo 5 cyl, and only in Europe? This is why the domestics are getting...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 7th 08, 09:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 18
Posted By Brad and Karen
93 Cobra R...wow

"WindsorFox<[SS]>" > wrote in message
>> On Dec 6, 11:22 am, "WindsorFox<[SS]>"...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 3rd 08, 09:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 18
Posted By Brad and Karen
93 Cobra R...wow

"John C." > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang November 28th 08, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 18
Posted By Brad and Karen
93 Cobra R...wow

Check out this Auto Trader Classic online ad for a 1993 Cobra R... the price is, well....insane???

1993 FORD MUSTANG , Cobra R, #51 of 107 built, 458 original miles, has factory plastic on...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 6th 08, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 15
Posted By Brad and Karen
R.I.P. Chrysler

"AshtarSheran" > wrote in message

> get use to it, Obama is raising corperate tax, so companies are moving on
> out to cheaper...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 6th 08, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Brad and Karen
General acceleration Q

So, you cheat. ;) lol. My old Fox just spins the tires. Aside from drag
radials I'm not sure what to do: it's a 5-spd, 3.27s, control arms.

Just out of curiosity, is there any way to lower 1st...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 69