Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 1.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Les Benn[_2_]
Forum: Dodge December 27th 09, 05:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
Global Warming and what you can do to against it

".." > wrote in message
> Dear All,
> As you know global warming is endangering the future of...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 29th 09, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
Oil can be made

Methane gas is an abundant natural resource. It is CH4 One part carbon 4
parts hydrogen. It is emitted by Animals and rotting garbage.

In a recent experiment some Methane was subjected to intense...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 10th 09, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
problem ?

"green" > wrote in message

> "Les Benn" > wrote in message

Forum: Ford Mustang August 10th 09, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
problem ?

> wrote in message
> On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 22:03:38 -0500, "green" >
> wrote:
>
>>While driving a 1993...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 4th 09, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 15
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
buying out of state

"RB" > wrote in message
> Kruse wrote:
>> On Jun 3, 12:44 pm, RB > wrote:
>>> Hey guys
>>> I am in...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 27th 08, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
Tire Chains

"John C." > wrote in message
> I've been looking at tire chains for the Cobra.
>
> I really can't be bothered with snow tires, what...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 5th 08, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 148
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
Idea of the muscle car is dead (Or, why Ford can't sell cars now)

> wrote in message
> On Jul 31, 1:42 pm, Spike > wrote:
>
>> God help the USA if we...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 12th 08, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
Weird stumble when at WOT

"GT5OH" > wrote in message
> Hey guys,
>
> I am getting a weird stumble from my 1990 GT when I mash down...
Forum: Dodge July 10th 08, 06:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 4
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
malfunction light indicator

Depending on the miles you have it might be something simple like and
indicator that it is time to change a timing belt or do a 60,000 mile
service or something. I would at least get an idea of...
Forum: Dodge May 5th 08, 11:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 8
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
2002 caravan intermittent problem

<clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada> wrote in message
> My Dad just called. His 2002 Caravan has been behaving bizarrly.
> It will generally...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 28th 08, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
Sneak Peek -- Camaro SS

"ChrisB" > wrote in message
>> Looks pretty damn good to me!

Forum: Dodge March 23rd 08, 06:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
ugly chryslers?

"Rich Billionaire" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 06:07:36 GMT, "D&LBusch" >
Forum: Dodge February 20th 08, 04:30 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 4
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
Keylees Entry

"Tonyjc" > wrote in message
> Is there a way to program a keyless entry fob, without taking it to the
> dealers?
>
> I have...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 11th 08, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
Door hinge pins

"Hawkeye65" > wrote in message
> Could someone tell me a good tool to use to cut the old door hinge pins of
> a 1989...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 16th 08, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
FORD: Straight to the P.R. TOILET with this one!

"John S." > wrote in message
> On Jan 15, 5:03 am, "Frank ess" > wrote:

Forum: Dodge January 14th 08, 08:50 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
battery/ alternator problem

"victorrono" > wrote in message
> well I have bought 2 alternators and I still have problems with my...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 12th 08, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
Ford Reconsiders; RWD To Make A Comeback!

"Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
> Les Benn wrote:
Forum: Ford Mustang January 12th 08, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Joe" > wrote in message
> Ford Marketing and Sales have already proven that they are idiots.
>

> Michael Johnson...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 5th 08, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 31
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
God Help Toyota

"Ashton Crusher" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 05 Jan 2008 00:48:01 GMT, Joe > wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang January 5th 08, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 18
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
Japmobile-loving Americans dooming own auto industry

"John B." > wrote in message
> "Rich" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang January 5th 08, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
Value of 04 GT

"Big Al" > wrote in message
> Guy here has an 04 GT, 17K mikes automatic. Has nothing special, just a
> base GT. What's it...
Forum: Dodge January 3rd 08, 04:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
Tire size for 92 Caravan

"Wesley" > wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> Quick question for those that know more about tires than I do... I've got
> 92 Caravan that's...
Forum: Dodge December 27th 07, 01:51 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 7
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
2002 TC Question

"Scott T. Indresano" > wrote in message
> The battery is a year old, Wal-mart brand EverStart. Funny thing is, we
> had the same battery...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 7th 07, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
My Mustang is giving me 100 miles less than normal

"RM v2.0" > wrote in message

>>> Monday, i needed my car to go to work in the morning (i had to have my
>> car for the next...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 7th 07, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By Les Benn[_2_]
Challenger SRT/GT 500 - $2000 gas guzzler tax

"corky" > wrote in message

> "Rich" > wrote in message
Showing results 1 to 25 of 51