Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Invisible Man[_2_]
Forum: Mazda June 29th 09, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 0
Posted By Invisible Man[_2_]
iPod Nano support

I have a UK spec 2007 mx5 coupe cabriolet

It works fine with a 3rd generation ipod nano

Does anyone know whether it supports a 4th generation ipod nano? It
appears that the 4th gen does not charge...
Forum: Mazda February 21st 09, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 15
Posted By Invisible Man[_2_]
MX5 NC Fuel Gauge

Chuck wrote:
> Complaining about the accuracy of fuel gauges is older than I am, and I'm an
> "old geezer".
> Complaining about the accuracy of Mazdas and Fords Speedometers is also
> nothing...
Forum: Mazda November 26th 08, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By Invisible Man[_2_]
2008 Trunk Lightt

Lanny Chambers wrote:
> In article >,
> "Carol" > wrote:
>
>> I've gone so far as to consider putting a video camera in there to...
Forum: Mazda July 30th 08, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By Invisible Man[_2_]
turn signal sounder

wrote:
> On Jul 29, 6:55 pm, "Carol" > wrote:
>> > wrote in message

Forum: Mazda July 19th 08, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 10
Posted By Invisible Man[_2_]
anybody there?

Carbon wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:12:18 -0400, John McGaw wrote:
>
>> BTW, it was seriously weird driving the Mazda 3 loaner. Sitting bolt
>> upright in a front-wheel-drive automatic econo-box...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5