Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wolf K
Forum: Old Timers Photos November 17th 10, 09:27 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.images.vintage-engineering,alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Replies: 2
Posted By Wolf K
GMC photos - File 55 of 55 - U.S. Army Overseas Drive Away; WoodwardAve. 1916.jpeg (1/1)

On 06/11/2010 05:30, Vadim L wrote:

Good series, thanks
wolf k.
Forum: Car Show Photos May 31st 10, 01:56 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.images.vintage-engineering,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles
Replies: 4
Posted By Wolf K
Vets Day 2010.jpg.jpg (1/1)-1-1

On 30/05/2010 22:03, Doby wrote:

Agreed, we need to honour those whom we ask to fight, and die, on our
behalf. And not just one one day a year, good as it is as reminder of
the debt we owe.

But I...
Forum: Car Show Photos February 21st 10, 10:52 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles
Replies: 6
Posted By Wolf K
Lincoln 1996 Sentinel Concept sdn (RM-lot 255) rsr clip .JPG(1/1)-5-5

Paddy's Pig wrote:
> "Max Magister" > wrote in message
>> You know, as I was making my comment I thought about...
Forum: Car Show Photos February 21st 10, 04:40 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles
Replies: 1
Posted By Wolf K
Packard 1936 Eight Paeton (RM-lot 225) rsvf .JPG (1/1)-6-9

Doby wrote:

Elegant!

And a good enough pic, despite the poor lighting.

wolf k.
Forum: Car Show Photos February 21st 10, 04:38 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles

Max Magister wrote:
> I can't help thinking that if Lincoln made cars that looked like this
> instead of just pumping out gussied-up Fords they might actually get back
> into the game. But they'd...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5