Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: . . . /\\/\\ i k e
Forum: Honda November 21st 08, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By . . . /\\/\\ i k e
1997 Accord O2 Sensor

My CEL came on, and the code says I need to replace my SH02 sensor . (By
the catalytic converter).

There seem to be a few available on line - some (Bosch's) at about $130, and
other brands near...
Forum: Audi March 18th 08, 01:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By . . . /\\/\\ i k e
Clicking from Right Wheel While Accelerating through a Right Turn

(Thanks to the group for a crusise control answer - I'll report back - now
a question I may be afraid to hear the answer to)

My 99 A6 2.8 has begun to make a noise in the right wheel. When I use...
Forum: Audi March 17th 08, 01:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By . . . /\\/\\ i k e
99 A6 2.8 Crusie Conrol

About 4 months ago, I noticed an intermittant problem with the crusie
control. Some days, it would not engage, some days it would.
This lasted about a week or two, and since then, it just won't...
Forum: Audi August 30th 07, 05:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By . . . /\\/\\ i k e
Oil and Leaks

Well . . .

I actually had the timing belt, etc done at 75K by the dealer ( that 25K
miles ago).

Thanks...

....Mike
Forum: Audi August 30th 07, 01:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By . . . /\\/\\ i k e
Oil and Leaks

Can someone tell me what oil might have been factory delivered with my '99
A6, and what the dealer would be using during regular changes?

I've posted here before concerning taking my car to an...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5