Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Falcon Guy[_2_]
Forum: Ford Mustang October 5th 08, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Falcon Guy[_2_]
QUEER Ontario LIBERALS "GET RID OF RACING LAW"

That is terrible, is your population base large enough to setup a track?

RJ wrote:
> "Falcon Guy" > wrote in message
>> That is...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 5th 08, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Falcon Guy[_2_]
QUEER Ontario LIBERALS "GET RID OF RACING LAW"

That is not what is happening. "Racers" are not getting caught. It has
a history, but to me the biggest issue is the roadside judge and jury.
Freedoms stripped away with a stroke of the pen, due...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 4th 08, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Falcon Guy[_2_]
QUEER Ontario LIBERALS "GET RID OF RACING LAW"

What does that have to do with it?

nospam wrote:
> "Rich" > wrote in message ...
>> It hasn't saved lives,...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 19th 08, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Falcon Guy[_2_]
Autolite distributor lower bushing - '65 289 single point

I had the same slop in my car, I took distributer to a rebuilder near me
and he checked it out said it was normal. Otherwise they use standard
bushing size and then ream to spec.

Mike Lenker...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 30th 08, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 148
Posted By Falcon Guy[_2_]
Idea of the muscle car is dead (Or, why Ford can't sell carsnow)

$179000

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_17815.aspx
http://www.midtowntoronto.com/2007/10/15/torontos-smallest-house-for-sale/

Spike wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 21:26:19 -0400, Falcon Guy
Forum: Ford Mustang July 29th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 148
Posted By Falcon Guy[_2_]
Idea of the muscle car is dead (Or, why Ford can't sell carsnow)

Not a chance in hell of getting a condo or cheap house in Toronto at
that price. Maybe if you were trying to buy two GT40's.

Rich wrote:
> The traditional idea of a muscle car was a stripped-down...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 17th 08, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 27
Posted By Falcon Guy[_2_]
Ford tries for blandest, ugliest vehicle in the World

At least it is not an Aztec. It seem to have very good space
utilization too.

Rolf wrote:
> "WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7