Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: homersmydog
Forum: Chrysler January 18th 07, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By homersmydog
right rear door

I've read the messages about the cup holder and realize that some
things are very important to each of us, some not so. All I want is for
my 2001 Dodge Caravan Sport right rear door to open when I...
Forum: Chrysler January 7th 07, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By homersmydog
2001 Dodge Caravan Sport

maxpower wrote:
> "homersmydog" > wrote in message
> > We bought a used 2001 Caravan Sport second hand. It has the...
Forum: Chrysler January 3rd 07, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By homersmydog
2001 Dodge Caravan Sport

We bought a used 2001 Caravan Sport second hand. It has the electric
left rear door. Problem is sometimes it will open with the remote or
the console switch , sometimes not, mostly not. It will...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3