Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andy
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 1st 11, 11:52 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 3
Posted By Andy
Flashing dash LED on '98 GTV 2.0TS

Do you have the cylindrical key that is required to disarm the factory
fitted
alarm? There is a little lift out cover on the offside wing if I remember
correctly.

Andy (ex GTV TS owner)

--
Andy...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 30th 08, 03:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Try locking and unlocking from the passenger door, remember that Alfas are
designed as Left Hand Drive. I have known this to reset the central locking
on other Alfa models.

--
Andy...
Forum: Alfa Romeo June 5th 08, 07:47 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

How about adding a relay to isolate the switch when the ignition is off?

Andy Wilson

> OK, Just found out that my power mirror switch is the culprit for why
> my battery was dead every...
Forum: Alfa Romeo April 29th 08, 11:58 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 2
Posted By Andy
Word "cambelt" in Polish

according to this web site

http://www.systran.co.uk/english-polish-translation/free-online-polish-to-english-translator.htm

it is a steering connector
--
Andy Wilson

"Tiger" >...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 24th 07, 09:33 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 8
Posted By Andy
GTV has got to go

Andy wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> The GTV which has given me so much fun has to go.
>>
>> http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/207665.htm
>>

> Unfortunately you're a little too far away or I'd have got...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 24th 07, 07:04 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 8
Posted By Andy
GTV has got to go