Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: XOZ
Forum: Driving July 5th 08, 10:12 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 61
Posted By XOZ
55 returning? It had better not-the dumbest law since Prohibition

On Jul 5, 3:56 am, "Matt Wiser" > wrote:
> Anyone notice Sen. John Warner (R-VA) proposing a National Speed Limit? It's easy for him
> to do so, as he's retiring from the...
Forum: Driving June 26th 08, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road
Replies: 114
Posted By XOZ
Advice to Drivers of Small Pointless Japanese Cars

On Jun 25, 10:26 am, Scott in SoCal > wrote:
> In message
> >,
>
> XOZ > wrote:
Forum: Ford Explorer June 26th 08, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road
Replies: 107
Posted By XOZ
Advice to Drivers of Small Pointless Japanese Cars

On Jun 25, 10:26 am, Scott in SoCal > wrote:
> In message
> >,

Forum: Ford Explorer June 25th 08, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road

On Jun 24, 9:53 pm, Scott in SoCal > wrote:
> In message >, "Daniel Marra Sr."
>
> > wrote:
> >ROTFLMBO!! Sloth...
Forum: Driving June 25th 08, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road
Replies: 114
Posted By XOZ
Advice to Drivers of Small Pointless Japanese Cars

On Jun 24, 9:53 pm, Scott in SoCal > wrote:
> In message >, "Daniel Marra Sr."
>
> > wrote:
> >ROTFLMBO!! Sloth...
Forum: Driving January 25th 08, 10:10 AM Posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Replies: 15
Posted By XOZ
Nevada State Routes are (once again) available

On Jan 24, 12:18*am, necromancer
> wrote:
> *necromancer:
>
> > *Of out htere and get us some snaps of NV375. Maybe if we are
> > lucky, the aliens will...
Forum: Driving January 6th 08, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.road
Replies: 4
Posted By XOZ
Coastal Georgia Roads updates....

> I agree with your point there. The excessive bannering sometimes can be
> a little confusing. In a couple of months or so, I'll do a short
> photoset on the other signed GA25-Spur in the area...
Forum: Driving January 6th 08, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.road
Replies: 4
Posted By XOZ
Coastal Georgia Roads updates....

On Jan 3, 11:03 am, necromancer
> wrote:
> Finally got around to doing some updates towww.coastalgeorgiaroads.net
> and uploading the images and the...
Forum: Driving December 25th 07, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.road
Replies: 2
Posted By XOZ
Merry Christmas from GA303!!

Nice...I was on that road in 2003 and have a few photos of the route,
including historical with background information about that route:
http://psr.southeastroads.com/ga303_profile.htm. Is the...
Forum: Driving July 9th 07, 10:58 AM Posted to ca.driving,ba.transportation,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 9
Posted By XOZ
County Route G10 video, and upcoming photograph

Besides our favourite Francophone one-photo photographer of all
Federal Routes and still videos of the most boring location of any
given road, I was going to suggest what an interesting web site...
Forum: Driving October 11th 06, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 12
Posted By XOZ
S.C. ranks near top in traffic fatalities (should be posted from South Carolina's department of duh obvious)

Well they either need to reduce it to a more reasonable 35% (like
Kentucky) or they need to take over all the roads so that funding can
be more evenly distrubuted due to the lack of county roads. ...
Forum: Driving October 11th 06, 07:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 12
Posted By XOZ
S.C. ranks near top in traffic fatalities (should be posted from South Carolina's department of duh obvious)

SCarelina's problems are attributed to the stupidest drivers I've ever
seen in my life. They pull out in front of you right when you're on
top of them-EVEN IN THE CITIES, do not look where they're...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12