Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 1.50 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul J. Veres
Forum: Corvette December 27th 07, 04:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul J. Veres
Corvette Service

--
Vettes Owned:
1972 War Bonnet Yellow
"'Key" > wrote in message
> <FastFreddie@ nospam.net...
Forum: Corvette October 31st 07, 02:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul J. Veres
Chemtool B12

http://www.berrymanproducts.com/Default.aspx?tabid=140

--
1972 War Bonnet Yellow Corvette
1981 White Corvette
"Jon" > wrote in message...
Forum: Corvette October 29th 07, 05:28 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul J. Veres
Chemtool B12

Ken, instead of giving a sarcastic answer, you could have looked it up and
saw that it is used in the gas tank, and cleans fuel injectors & other parts
of the intake system. Anyone that would use...
Forum: Corvette October 26th 07, 03:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul J. Veres
Chemtool B12

Has anyone tried using Chemtool B12 in 92-96 LT1? Any pros or cons?

--

1972 War Bonnet Yellow Corvette
1981 White Corvette
1995 Competition Yellow Corvette
Forum: Corvette October 21st 07, 11:23 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By Paul J. Veres
Performance Axle Ration

In a 2005 the rear gears from the factory a auto: 2.73:1 or 3.15:1;
manual: 3.42:1, limited slip. Would the be the same in a 2008?
--
1972 War Bonnet Yellow Corvette
1981 White Corvette
1995...
Forum: Corvette October 20th 07, 01:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By Paul J. Veres
Performance Axle Ration

And on a car driven on the road, higher gas bills.
--
1972 War Bonnet Yellow Corvette
1981 White Corvette
1995 Competition Yellow Corvette

"My Name Is Nobody" > wrote in message...
Forum: Dodge June 4th 07, 01:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul J. Veres
gear change

I have 2006 Dodge Dakota extended cab with 4.7 engine. It has a 3.55 rear
gear. It gets 22 to 24 mpg at 55 mph. How much would changing the rear
gear to a taller one increase the gas...
Forum: Corvette May 6th 07, 05:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul J. Veres
1995 Temp.

I have a 1995 LT-1 which was running about 225 by the gauge. I put in a 180
thermostat, and the temp. now runs between 185 to 192. is the normal with a
180 thermostat? One time the temp. did go...
Forum: Corvette April 16th 07, 09:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By Paul J. Veres
I finally bought it ! now a question concerning stereo system

This should work for you: http://www.madvet.com/shop?frame=4.54.7670

"'Key" > wrote in message
> "D R" >...
Forum: Corvette March 14th 07, 02:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul J. Veres
1995 Corvette Overheating

I have a 1995 corvette, and when I stop at a traffic light, the temperature
gauge goes to 235 degrees. As soon as I start back up, it goes down to 210
degrees after about 1/2 mile. The yesterday...
Forum: Corvette February 27th 07, 10:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul J. Veres
Hypertech Programmer

Thanks!!!!!!!!

"PJ" > wrote in message
> Paul J. Veres wrote:
>> Thanks, I'll save my money.

Forum: Corvette February 27th 07, 12:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul J. Veres
Hypertech Programmer

Thanks, I'll save my money.

--
1972 War Bonnet Yellow Corvette
1981 White Corvette
1995 Competition Yellow Corvette
"Dad" > wrote in message...
Forum: Corvette February 26th 07, 10:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul J. Veres
Hypertech Programmer

Dad: I've read your other responses on posts, which has been most helpfull.
What is your thoughts on these programmers?
Forum: Corvette February 24th 07, 06:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul J. Veres
Hypertech Programmer

Has anybody ever used a Hypertech Programmer Model # 345752 on a 1995 LT1?
Does it give the results that are hyped, or is it all hype?
Forum: Corvette February 17th 07, 01:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By Paul J. Veres
What Corvette do I buy

These are really good people. Ask for Jack Gentle!!
http://www.buyavette.net/

--
1972 War Bonnet Yellow Corvette
1981 White Corvette
1995 Competition Yellow Corvette
"dave"...
Forum: Corvette January 21st 07, 01:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul J. Veres
Dealer woes

In December I bought a 1995 Corvette from American Sports Car Center, and I
had absolutely no problems with the sale or any problems licensing the
vehicle, or problems with the operation of it in...
Forum: Corvette December 14th 06, 01:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul J. Veres
1995 Transmission Question

Thanks Dad. I got the car and drove it home from Atlanta. Great machine

d" > wrote in message
> "Paul J. Veres"...
Forum: Corvette December 4th 06, 04:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul J. Veres
1995 Transmission Question

I am buying a 1995 Corvette tomorrow, with an automatic transmission. Does
anyone know the model number of this transmisssion?

Forum: Corvette August 21st 06, 07:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul J. Veres
New Gas Tank for 1978 Corvette?

I had to replace one on my 1972. I got it at Auto Zone.

"BigGuy" > wrote in message
> WayneC...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19