Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Otto Yamamoto
Forum: Driving February 6th 09, 02:32 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Posted By Otto Yamamoto
Click, click, click...

Carl Rogers sez:

> You may wonder... Why can't other viatology sites advertised in
> these newsgroups keep up? Simple... They cannot innovate -- they
> instead follow. The standard keeps reaching...
Forum: Driving February 6th 09, 02:10 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Posted By Otto Yamamoto
Click, click, click...

Carl Rogers sez:

Su Firefox(http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/) or Opera(http://www.opera.com/download/)
--
Otto Yamamoto
It’s better to be...

John A. Weeks III sez:

> I'd prefer that to the jihaders that religion spawns, or
> the religious mutilation of women's private parts. Also
> note that there were dozens of totalitarian dictators...
Forum: Driving January 28th 09, 12:00 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By Otto Yamamoto
Calbog picks up on web 2.0 as a nifty new buzzword. Too bad it don't apply.

[Calbog pimps common technologies as if they were his invention and plays with his latest buzzword]

> These services help comprise the Web 2.0 movement.

So sorry, Calboggio but that's the...
Forum: Driving January 22nd 09, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 10
Posted By Otto Yamamoto
Roadside RSS feeds

Actually I've always found wwtl.wtf to be more of a family than a work affair. Nothing brings the family to gather round the glow of the computer screen better than the wwtl. My ex and sons are...
Forum: Driving January 21st 09, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 10
Posted By Otto Yamamoto
Roadside RSS feeds

CalBog sez:

> You're probably busy between Monday and Friday, hammering away at the
> office.

That's a disturbing mental image.

--
Otto Yamamoto
Forum: Driving January 11th 09, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian

I had a look at the blog and bookmarked it.

--
Otto Yamamoto
Forum: Driving January 11th 09, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian

GortWeasel wrote:

> I remember camping at Pottsville in the
> summer of 1965, a Â*violent storm came in from the ocean and demolished
> the place. There were airborne tinnies and caravans, and...
Forum: Driving January 9th 09, 03:28 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ca.driving,ne.transportation,alt.travel.canada
Replies: 14
Posted By Otto Yamamoto
Operation Animation

GortWeasel wrote:

> I take just a simian observer's interest in this affair.

That's more appropriate than you'll ever know

> Mr Rogers would need very good neck muscles in order to fellate...
Forum: Driving December 14th 08, 11:59 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Posted By Otto Yamamoto
Diamond-interchange, roundabout all in one

Paul S Wolf wrote:

> On 12/14/2008 3:47 PM, Carl Rogers wrote:
>> On Dec 14, 12:03 pm, Froggie > wrote:
>>> On Dec 14, 1:43 pm, "Carl Rogers" >...
Forum: Driving November 14th 08, 09:30 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By Otto Yamamoto
"Segregated" highway in the West Bank

Carl Rogers didn't write:

>My Alexa ranking is 7 068 736-it's dropped 4 412 084 in the last 3 mos....
>Meanwhile, GN is pluggin' along at 675 479 up 19 225 over the same period,
>and it's ranked 224...
Forum: Driving October 29th 08, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 9
Posted By Otto Yamamoto
Operation Butt Cornholio: COMPLETE!

US 71 wrote:

> You're sick, man.

I am, too, I read that after I ate dinner.

--
Otto Yamamoto
Forum: Driving October 29th 08, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road

'Paramount' status?
Yr Alexa traffic ranking is 6 223 657 down from 5,527,632 just a week ago.
Gribblenation in the same period of time went from 699 857 to 637 254. Um,
yeah. You're 'paramount',...
Forum: Driving October 21st 08, 07:32 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 9
Posted By Otto Yamamoto
MORE G3OGRAPHIC CORDINAETS THAN ANY ROAD W3BSIET!1!!!! OMG WTF

PAD wrote:

> Ah the 'English-to-12-Year-Old-AOLer Translator'. Â*Well done!
>
> Pete

Yeah, an oldie, but a goodie

--
Otto Yamamoto
Forum: Driving October 21st 08, 02:06 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 9
Posted By Otto Yamamoto
MORE G3OGRAPHIC CORDINAETS THAN ANY ROAD W3BSIET!1!!!! OMG WTF

CARL ROGERS WROT3

HI VIA2LOGISTS
AS U KNOW BY NOW TEH WORLDWIED TRANSPORTATION LIBERRY (WTL) SI AT
THE FOREFRONT OF GEOGRAPHIC CORDINAETS INCLUSION!!!!1!1! OMG NO OTH3R
WEBSIET
ON DA INTARN3T CAN...
Forum: Driving October 3rd 08, 05:16 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,ca.driving
Replies: 18
Posted By Otto Yamamoto
Carl Rogers is a jackass

The Real Bev wrote:

> My house isn't a pigsty, it's an Immunity Enhancement Center.

Now that *is* something clever.

--
Otto Yamamoto
Forum: Driving October 3rd 08, 05:07 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,ca.driving

The Real Bev wrote:

> Never having interacted with him
> personally, and not being all that interested in road signs, I couldn't
> understand the wrath exhibited here.

Google his posts and pay...
Forum: Driving October 2nd 08, 11:58 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,ca.driving
Replies: 18
Posted By Otto Yamamoto
Carl Rogers is a jackass

The Real Bev wrote:

> I'm just fed up with people bashing the efforts of other people without
> actually being clever or entertaining themselves.

Dunno where you have been the last 4 or so years,...
Forum: Driving September 28th 08, 03:18 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 9
Posted By Otto Yamamoto
The roots of viatology

Carl Rogers wrote:

> Just know that, on 27
> September 2008, you got what you always wanted -- a response from Carl
> Rogers.

AKA Racist Roadsibe Randy's first Illegitimate Son. I'll let you all...
Forum: Driving September 20th 08, 02:19 AM Posted to ca.driving,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ba.transportation
Replies: 1
Posted By Otto Yamamoto
Hairpin ramp removed in Fremont, Calif.

Carl Rogers wrote:

> Hi Viatologists,
>
> Tha hairpin overpass that once connected southbound I-880 to California
> 262
> is gone. Demolished. History. A more gentle flyover ramp has replaced
Forum: Driving August 24th 08, 05:54 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By Otto Yamamoto
New Jersey 495 photos

Raymond C. Martin, Jr. wrote:

> However, I think its fair to mention that his few photos actually give
> a scene feeling, and aren't just focused on signage... Â*plus, they're
> better quality...
Forum: Driving July 13th 08, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road
Replies: 58
Posted By Otto Yamamoto
Another politician calls for a NATIONAL SPEED LIMIT

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> No question about it. Â*The speed psychos just like to say "everybody is
> doing 90 mph" so they don't feel so guilty about their deadly crime. If
Forum: Driving July 5th 08, 01:12 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 61
Posted By Otto Yamamoto
55 returning? It had better not-the dumbest law since Prohibition

As far as I know, though I'll admit to not being the most educated on this,
we don't have a supply problem, we have a price problem. The Nixon Memorial
Speed Limit won't do anything to help that....
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23