Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Earle Horton[_7_]
Forum: Jeep November 11th 06, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 37
Posted By Earle Horton[_7_]
Rear axle tube bent in collision, how to bend back?

If the property crime is enough, they will care. An FBI agent told me that
they would be interested for "say $150,000" in a fraud case while your local
officials may get involved for somewhat less. ...
Forum: Honda November 11th 06, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By Earle Horton[_7_]
Automatic vs. manual transmission in a used Honda Civic

"TeGGeR®" > wrote in message
> Eric > wrote in :
>
> > I've rebuilt several Honda...
Forum: Honda November 11th 06, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Earle Horton[_7_]
Any Massachusetts Honda dealers reading this?

"Dave Kelsen" > wrote in message
> On 11/10/2006 4:14 PM Mikhail T. spake these words of knowledge:
>
> > I've given up...
Forum: Honda November 11th 06, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"Jacqueline Passey" > wrote in message
> I am trying to find a good used Honda Civic hatchback with a...
Forum: Jeep November 10th 06, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By Earle Horton[_7_]
Off Topic: Thank You Veterans.

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> http://www.billhughes.com/Veterans.htm

And thank you, democratic...
Forum: Jeep November 10th 06, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Richard J Kinch" > wrote in message
> Coasty writes:
>
> > No matter what you do it will never be right and you are
Forum: Jeep October 28th 06, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 28
Posted By Earle Horton[_7_]
New Cam, Jeep will only run without TPS

TPS = "Throttle Position Sensor"

Still, ¿wtf?

Earle

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> I am a total loss as to how it would run...
Forum: Jeep October 28th 06, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 37
Posted By Earle Horton[_7_]
Off Topic- CNN reporter film sniper kills

Works for me, and I have crap satellite Internet.

Earle

"billy ray" > wrote in message
> Bill, something is wrong with the...
Forum: Honda October 28th 06, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 23
Posted By Earle Horton[_7_]
Rust in coolant

"TeGGeR®" > wrote in message
> "Earle Horton" > wrote in news:45428014$0$12050
Forum: Honda October 28th 06, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 23
Posted By Earle Horton[_7_]
Rust in coolant

"TeGGeR®" > wrote in message
> The myth of permanent antifreeze was the source of many a corroded
> block in the old days.

I...
Forum: Honda October 27th 06, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 23
Posted By Earle Horton[_7_]
Rust in coolant

"TeGGeR®" > wrote in message
> "Earle Horton" > wrote in
> :

Forum: Honda October 27th 06, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 23
Posted By Earle Horton[_7_]
Rust in coolant

No, and they're not water jacket sleeves either. That's why the "rust in
the radiator from overheating" story doesn't make sense.

Earle

"Grumpy AuContraire" > wrote in...
Forum: Jeep October 27th 06, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 14
Posted By Earle Horton[_7_]
Running Rich - 92-4.0L

"Enrich."

Earle

"Rich" > wrote in message
> I know I just stepped in on this one and it may have been suggested
already,
> but I had a...
Forum: Honda October 27th 06, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 23
Posted By Earle Horton[_7_]
Rust in coolant

I don't know where you read this, but there isn't that much iron in a Civic
engine, not where the coolant can get to it. Maybe the cylinder walls, but
if they are rusted up you have serious...
Forum: Jeep October 27th 06, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 13
Posted By Earle Horton[_7_]
Fuel Injection Conversion

Why?

Earle

"Spdloader" > wrote in message
> Just picked up an '87 Wrangler for a mere song. I'm going to change it
over
Forum: Jeep October 15th 06, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 113
Posted By Earle Horton[_7_]
Oil Pressure Hits Zero And Stays There- JGC '96

They do have a bewildering array of filters to choose from, don't they?

Earle

"billy ray" > wrote in message
> Fram filters...
Forum: Jeep October 15th 06, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 113
Posted By Earle Horton[_7_]
Oil Pressure Hits Zero And Stays There- JGC '96

They haven't even gotten that far here, Bill. I was responding to an ad in
the local paper, that was asking for substitute teachers, with a minimum
qualification of a "high school diploma". Now...
Forum: Honda October 15th 06, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Earle Horton[_7_]
96 Civic diagnosed with bad rod--then changed to bad clutch??

"Gordon McGrew" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 20:02:07 -0600, "Earle Horton"
Forum: Jeep October 15th 06, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 59
Posted By Earle Horton[_7_]
Oil Consumption 2000 JGC V-8