Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sanity Clause[_2_]
Forum: Technology February 19th 18, 12:52 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Replies: 205
Posted By Sanity Clause[_2_]
Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

"MrCheerful" wrote:

> > I think not - but I've heard people say use the shortest extension bar you
> > can get your hands on. I don't understand why. It should be the same torque
> > if I used a...
Forum: Technology January 5th 18, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By Sanity Clause[_2_]
Firing order

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote

> >> This always bugged me. Why is firing order always non-consecutive?
> >>

> > Because, in the case of classic 1342:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1h9eU9YH5o
Forum: Technology October 30th 17, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Sanity Clause[_2_]
Chrysler troubleshooting FAQ

> wrote
> Not firing

Put some gas in the tank.
Forum: Technology October 1st 17, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Sanity Clause[_2_]
Help ! purge air after coolant change

> wrote:

> On Friday, January 18, 2002 at 9:26:24 AM UTC+10, Jack wrote:
>> Hi group,
>>
>> I have a 1993 mazda 323 1.6L. Have just put a new radiator and two new
>> heater...
Forum: Technology September 26th 17, 12:46 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 144
Posted By Sanity Clause[_2_]
How hard is it to replace a clutch in a 5-speed manual transmission?

"Chaya Eve" wrote:

> . Pilot bearing puller (or blind hole puller from HF or autozone)

Okay, you've mentioned them. Read on......

> Here is my tentative DIY (composite from a few non-correct-truck...
Forum: Technology September 2nd 17, 09:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Sanity Clause[_2_]
GM 2.8L V6 Engine Problem

> wrote

> I have an 88 S-10 and I have replaced the Thermostat water pump and still
> water vkinv somewhere. Can anyone tell me where?

Right there.
No, not *there*, over...
Forum: Technology August 29th 17, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Sanity Clause[_2_]
Antifreeze brown sludge

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote:

> Sanity Clause wrote:
> > Any chance this "brown stuff" comes in a bottle that says "Bar's
> > Leaks"?
>
> No the brown antifreeze comes in a regular size antifreeze jug. ...
Forum: Technology August 28th 17, 07:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Sanity Clause[_2_]
Antifreeze brown sludge

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote:

> What's the story with this brown stuff that, I was told, must be used
> with my 2002 Buick? It has solid particulates for some unfathomable
> reason, which clog the cap and...
Forum: Technology August 22nd 17, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By Sanity Clause[_2_]
Can I drive my car if the thermostat is bad

> wrote

> My thermostat gage is not moving at all can i drive it. Its a 2001 lmp

I'm only a week late. Hopefully you haven't destroyed your engine yet. :)

If the engine...
Forum: Technology June 5th 17, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Sanity Clause[_2_]
Timing on 318 Dodge engine

> wrote:

> Well my 2001 318 shows that the dizzy points at number 6 and the
> timing marks are together but when i get it to the number 1 the dots r up
> at 12 on both cam...
Forum: Technology May 5th 17, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Sanity Clause[_2_]
Road Vehicle Aerodynamics book

"DanStanger" wrote...

> I am selling this book and I will consider any offers

I offer NOT to pull your heart out through your
eye socket and nail it to your forehead.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11