Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.78 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GILL[_1_]
Forum: Ford Mustang March 31st 07, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 65
Posted By GILL[_1_]
"King Of The Road" Returns With 540HP

Michael Johnson wrote:
> wrote:
>> http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007703300380
>
> Maybe Ford should think about providing GT500s in a decent quantity to
Forum: Ford Mustang March 31st 07, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By GILL[_1_]
Ethanol

Spike wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 00:29:05 GMT, "Deputy Dog"
> > wrote:
>
>> I have found that my 96 GTS with a stock 4.6 2V does not like gas with
>> ethanol mixed...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 29th 07, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By GILL[_1_]
Ah-hah! Feelin' frisky

dwight wrote:
> <GILL> wrote in message ...
>> wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang March 29th 07, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By GILL[_1_]
Ah-hah! Feelin' frisky

wrote:
> On Mar 28, 7:11 pm, "dwight" > wrote:
>
>> So, there I was, minding my own business...
>
> I'm going to have to try that line the next time I have to...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 23rd 07, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By GILL[_1_]
'03 power window problem

john smith wrote:
> Try engaging the switch and shutting the door.
>

> "Rick Olive" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang February 21st 07, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By GILL[_1_]
Can a Mustang do a wheelie?

Big Al wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Snlp7iFNA&mode=user&search

Yes, and a roofie too:-)
Forum: Ford Mustang February 15th 07, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By GILL[_1_]
Headers?

Michael Johnson wrote:
> .boB wrote:
>> wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang February 7th 07, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By GILL[_1_]
That's a big block Mustang!

none wrote:
> Đavīd wrote:
>> 1970 Mustang + 1100 cu V8
>>
>> http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159833
>>
>> Davīd
>> Greenville, NC
>>
> Link don't work, but just guessing it's...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8