Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Daniel who wants to know
Forum: Driving November 10th 12, 08:47 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,sac.politics,alt.politics.obama,misc.survivalism
Replies: 72
2013 Chevy Volt receives update after reports of shutdowns

> "emoneyjoe" wrote in message
>
> I don't know a lot about the Volt,
> but I like it better than a Prius or the
> Prius plug-in, both of which...
Forum: Technology July 20th 12, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 10
Toyota pickup electric fan conversion

"jim beam" wrote in message ...

> yes, aftermarket controller.

> great, thanks dude!

If it is the same as the one from a Lincoln Continental of the same year...
Forum: Chrysler April 16th 12, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Mass Air Flow Sensor Assy for 1990 Plymouth Laser

"Guv Bob" > wrote in message

> O2 sensor checked out fine. Will keep looking for the cause of problem as...
Forum: Chrysler February 7th 12, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Torque converter replacement 1996 Plymouth Grand Voyager

> "Zootal" > wrote in message
> I pulled and rebuilt the engine, 1996 Plymouth Grand Voyager. I...
Forum: Chrysler January 13th 12, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
different clusters on 91 cars

"u c coskun" > wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I was looking at ebay auctions and come across two different...
Forum: Chrysler January 11th 12, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
2.5L voltage regulator

"u c coskun" > wrote in message
> Hello All,
>
> I have a question about 2.5L 4cycl engine on 91...
Forum: Chrysler September 8th 11, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 14
98 Grand Voyager V6 3.0 Bought new rad fans & pwm 'relay'. No go...

"Mark Goodall" > wrote in message
For some background, see my posts he...
Forum: Chrysler September 5th 11, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 22
What's burning out the radiator fan relay, 98 Grand Voyager 3.0?

"Daniel who wants to know" > wrote in message

> They aren't relays at all, the rad fan on 3rd generation Chrysler vans are
> all variable speed and...
Forum: Chrysler September 5th 11, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"mark" > wrote in message
> When we bought the van a few years ago, the check engine light was...
Forum: Chrysler September 2nd 11, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
94 V6 Lebaron - Timing Belt

"Rob" > wrote in message
> change them both and be done with it. cheap insurance. even if the belt
> is ok, the tensioner is...
Forum: Chrysler July 30th 11, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
90 LeBaron Intermittent Complete Electrical Failure on Startup

"FredLebaron" > wrote in message

> This just happened twice today - no prior warning. On turning key,...
Forum: Chrysler April 4th 11, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 16
2000 Chrysler Concorde LXi - Tests Practical?

"jaygreg" > wrote in message
> It's been changed. The only thing remaining is that update then.

With what fluid?

Dexron has fewer...
Forum: Chrysler March 7th 11, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Dodg Caravan 1991/3.3l - tachometer

"Daniel who wants to know" > wrote in message
> "redryderridesagain" > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler March 7th 11, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Dodg Caravan 1991/3.3l - tachometer

"redryderridesagain" > wrote in message
> The vehicle mentioned in the title has 300,000 KM. ...
Forum: Technology March 6th 11, 08:03 PM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 91
Consumer Reports: GM's Volt 'doesn't really make a lot of sense'

"Stewart" > wrote in message

> The cost of electricity in CT is hovering around $0.25 a KWH, so cost
> savings is virtually nil...
Forum: Technology March 5th 11, 10:46 AM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.tech

"Vic Smith" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:43:57 -0600, "Daniel who wants to know"
Forum: Technology March 4th 11, 04:43 PM Posted to alt.autos,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 91
Consumer Reports: GM's Volt 'doesn't really make a lot of sense'

> "Bjorn" > wrote in message
> Trains are driving on electricity and there are plans to allow
> vehicles...
Forum: Chrysler February 25th 11, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
How do I find a broken wire.

"General Schvantzkoph" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 04:23:38 -0500, mm wrote:
>
> OK, $16 not $6, but that's still a lot...
Forum: Chrysler February 21st 11, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Changing/flushing antifreeze Lebaron, ''95, 3.0L V6.

"mm" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 19:14:15 -0500, "Rob" <nobody >
> wrote:
>
>>there should be...
Forum: Chrysler January 4th 11, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
1997 Plymount Erratic Door Locks, Harness--Chilton

"W. eWatson" > wrote in message
> Well, the Plymouth dealer tried repairing the locks (See my post above).
> They ran...
Forum: Chrysler December 20th 10, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Changing alternator on 1992 Grand Caravan 3.3

"Steve Newman" > wrote in message

> "Hachiroku ????" > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler December 6th 10, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Fiat turns to natural gas as Toyota, GM go electric

Why all the fascination over CNG? Why not just use Propane (LPG), it is a
very proven fuel and is easily put in liquid form hence it is more energy
dense than methane which is compressed but still...
Forum: Chrysler December 5th 10, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
cold start problem

"ulas c coskun" > wrote in message
> hello all,
>
> I have a 91 Plymouth acclaim 2.5L car.
>
> I have a...
Forum: Chrysler October 24th 10, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
1986 Chrysler 5th avenue - Which transmission fluid?

"Bob AZ" > wrote in message
>I have googled the Mopar site for definitive information for the
> correct...
Forum: Chrysler October 18th 10, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
'02 300M: A/C doesn't, hissing sound, oily smell

"Percival P. Cassidy" > wrote in message

> Aren't the fancy tools and other equipment just for recharging the system
> to the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45