Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Raymond Lowe
Forum: VW air cooled November 29th 07, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Raymond Lowe
Dagnabit! Another wrong turn!

"Shag" > wrote in message
>I was driving along a back-road, almost home from work when the
> steering...
Forum: VW air cooled June 27th 07, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 9
Posted By Raymond Lowe
Timing/idle and a 34pict3

> wrote in message
>I have read everything I can find and still don't understand what my
> problem is.
> I have a 72...
Forum: VW air cooled April 13th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Raymond Lowe
Too Much Oil Pressure

> wrote in message
>I just built an 1835.
> 92 mm cylinders, with stock 69 mm crank, with 110 cam.
> I also put a...
Forum: VW air cooled March 1st 07, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Raymond Lowe
Lost episode 2/28

"Help-Slip-Franklin" > wrote in message
> Anyone catch the episode last night? I for one wish I could just jump in
> my '72 type 1...
Forum: VW air cooled March 1st 07, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Raymond Lowe
Valve clearance

"JJ" > wrote in message
> Anthony W wrote:
>> The guy at the local air cooled VW shop here told me that with swivel
>> foot valve...
Forum: VW air cooled February 28th 07, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Raymond Lowe
Valve clearance

"Anthony W" > wrote in message
> The guy at the local air cooled VW shop here told me that with swivel foot
> valve adjusters that the valve...
Forum: VW air cooled January 21st 07, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 12
Posted By Raymond Lowe
Reccomendations Please: new motor for 1961 vw beetle

"envirogisgirl" > wrote in message
> Hi,
> My motor blew today. I am interested in specific manufacture
Forum: VW air cooled November 27th 06, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Raymond Lowe
Still too rich....

"Steph" > wrote in message
>I everyone,
>
> I'm still working on my 1982 aircooled Vanagon with the same...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8