More defective Takata airbag inflators by The Real Bev[_5_]
I thought I'd dodged the bullet, but I was wrong. I got the NHTSA letter Thursday, confirmed that MY number was up, took it in Friday morning and had it back by noon. Check he https://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls Sign up for notifications he...
Yesterday 08:49 PM
by The Real Bev[_5_] Go to last post
0 1 Technology
2006 GMC Envoy, (denali) rear air suspension problem by [email protected]
My wife has a 2006 GMC Envoy, {Denali}. It has the air suspension in the rear. You can hear the compressor come on almost every time you start the car.. For the last few months we have been noticing that after turning off the car for instance and if you're just sitting in it for a period of time...
Yesterday 08:06 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 4 Technology
Hydraulic clutch pedal by Bob Nogueira
How do the self adjusting hydraulic clutch pedals keep the throwout bearing constantly riding on the pressure plate ?
Yesterday 04:02 AM
by Bob Nogueira Go to last post