Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Q
Forum: Saturn October 29th 06, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 10
Posted By Q
Help 96 SL-2 no compression

wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have a 1996 Saturn SL2 143,000 miles. Was running fine not a
> problem. Then Yesterday morning I started it up and the engine
> had a miss. Ran rough....
Forum: Saturn October 29th 06, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 10
Posted By Q
Help 96 SL-2 no compression

wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have a 1996 Saturn SL2 143,000 miles. Was running fine not a
> problem. Then Yesterday morning I started it up and the engine
> had a miss. Ran rough....
Forum: Saturn October 21st 06, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By Q
1999 SL2 - start problems

Doug Miller wrote:
> In article >, wrote:
> >I would like to ask for assistance with my car, a 1999 SL2, that will
Forum: Saturn October 21st 06, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Q
2004 saturn ion quad coupe

Doug Miller wrote:
> In article >, "simondet" > wrote:
> >I have starting problems. I have only 34000 miles on...
Forum: Saturn October 21st 06, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Q
2005 Vue 2.2L Does It Have a Cabin Air Filter

marx404 wrote:
> Yes, it does. It is located behind the rear access door in the glove box. It
> should be in your manual.
>
> marx404

I believe you are talking about the saturn ion cabin vent...
Forum: Saturn October 15th 06, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By Q
Question about Tires on Ion I

Thomas Nickerson wrote:
> Does anyone happen to know if 185/65R14 tires will fit on an Ion 1
> built for 185/70R14? I have a line on some cheap tires/rims, but of
> course they are not quite the same...
Forum: Saturn October 11th 06, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Q
2006 ION fails to start after sitting in the sun.

BläBlä wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
> > I have a 2006 Saturn Ion (6000 miles/< 6 months old) and have had
> > starting...
Forum: Saturn September 30th 06, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Q
1995 Saturn SW1 EGR Valve

James1549 wrote:
> Not sure about the '95, but the EGR valve from the dealer for my '92
> was only $70.
>
> James
>

> Shawn wrote:
> > Take it off and let it soak in carb cleaner over night. It is...
Forum: Saturn September 30th 06, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Q
1995 Saturn SW1 EGR Valve

James1549 wrote:
> Not sure about the '95, but the EGR valve from the dealer for my '92
> was only $70.
>
> James
>

> Shawn wrote:
> > Take it off and let it soak in carb cleaner over night. It is...
Forum: Saturn September 30th 06, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Q
1995 Saturn SW1 EGR Valve

James1549 wrote:
> Not sure about the '95, but the EGR valve from the dealer for my '92
> was only $70.
>
> James
>

> Shawn wrote:
> > Take it off and let it soak in carb cleaner over night. It is...
Forum: Saturn September 30th 06, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
Posted By Q
2001 SL1 misfire trouble

princessrapunzel wrote:
> I'm looking for a little help here please:
>
> We went away on vacation and ur 2001 SL1 sat for about 10 days. I tried to
> start it when we got back and it ran very badly...
Forum: Saturn September 25th 06, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By Q
Jammed Sunroof

> > The loud cracking (actually, sounds more like a plastic gear skipping or
> > jumping) coming from near where the button is. I have yet to aquire
> > directions nor time (weekend is coming up...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13