Showing results 1 to 25 of 202
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pws
Forum: Mazda February 6th 11, 11:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 31
Posted By pws
Off Topic question

"Frank Berger" > wrote in message
> If I had such an opportunity I certainly wouldn't worry about theft. I'd
> just...
Forum: Mazda January 6th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 76
Posted By pws
Anyone having any problems with PRHT model?

Christopher Muto wrote:
> i am with pat, the na is the best design, but i do understand their need to
> update the appearance of a car to maintain its popularity. i hated the nc
> at first but it...
Forum: Mazda January 5th 07, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 23
Posted By pws
cyl head removal and oil pan removal.

BRUCE HASKIN wrote:
> Hi Pat, If you take the turbo off, you might get $8,500 ! :-) Pulling
> the baby apart and spending $$$ kind'a makes it hard to get the $$ you
> spend fix'n it up. Kike I said,...
Forum: Mazda January 5th 07, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

BRUCE HASKIN wrote:
> What year Miata are you doing all this engine work on ?? Soon you will
> have enough money in it you will not be able to get your money back to
> just sell it! If you are going...
Forum: Mazda January 5th 07, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Christopher Muto wrote:
> the new top design is really amazing. it is simpler than the previous
> designed that spanned the life of the previous 14(?) years with only one
> slight modification (a...
Forum: Mazda January 1st 07, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By pws
Still OT: American Football (was: OT Merry Christmas)

XS11E wrote:

> The Chicago/St. Louis/Arizona Cardinals are the oldest NFL franchise
> with a history of more than 100 years of losing. They lost today
> completing a season in which they won 5...
Forum: Mazda January 1st 07, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 10
Posted By pws
High Rpms

BRUCE HASKIN wrote:
> Pat, Your '91 must have it "bypassed" ! The stock factory '91 cuts off
> the fuel at 7300 ( + or - 25 RPM ) My '91 started out at just under
> 7300 on the tach, but then I...
Forum: Mazda December 23rd 06, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 6
Posted By pws
M1 seat belt question

Leon van Dommelen wrote:

> That is funny. I could swear the passenger seat belt on Bozo, my 96,
> was bolted to the tunnel at that side. Seems strange Mazda would make
> such a change in the...
Forum: Mazda December 22nd 06, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 17
Posted By pws
Latest update on "Miata + Wing" in Austin

Lanny Chambers wrote:
> In article >, "Iva" >
> wrote:
>
>> And my 4-year old nephew does better with spelling than that poor guy.
>> Probably because...
Forum: Mazda December 22nd 06, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 17
Posted By pws
Latest update on "Miata + Wing" in Austin

Despite the "Huge Tak" and the various miata recipes that are included
along with the paint, rims, and even tires, the 1992 "Miata + Wing" that
runs like a camp in Austin is still for sale.
There...
Forum: Mazda December 19th 06, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By pws
But how does it handle...

Christopher Muto wrote:
> impressive telephone pole.
> what country is that? palm trees, driving on the left, english signage, gas
> at under $2/gallon (or is it £2/liter), multiple license...
Forum: Mazda December 18th 06, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 3
Posted By pws
getting rid of faux wood on console and dash

XS11E wrote:
> " > wrote in
> :
>
>> Any advice on how to remove it without damaging the black...
Forum: Mazda December 18th 06, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By pws
But how does it handle...

XS11E wrote:
> ... in the curves?
>
> http://phoenix.craigslist.org/car/250478601.html

It probably has better handling than this Ferrari. ;-)

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=446723
Forum: Mazda December 17th 06, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 3
Posted By pws
alarm system

jean wrote:
> Every time i unlock the driver door on my 2004 MX5 the alarm goes off.
> If i use the spare ket the same thing happens but if i uase the
> passenger door it is ok. Any ideas??

Is the...
Forum: Mazda December 17th 06, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 15
Posted By pws
cover yer eyes! - 1992 Miata (I think)

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Ya there was allot not to like between the owner and the mods but I couldn't
> help noticing how clean and tasteful the engine bay is. To me, that tells
> allot about the...
Forum: Mazda December 17th 06, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By pws
Sounds a lot like justice...

Dana H. Myers wrote:

> It's very odd to me, though, though this managed to happen
> apparently in full view of at least 2 officers and the hit-run
> driver still got away (unless they've caught the...
Forum: Mazda December 17th 06, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By pws
Sounds a lot like justice...

Dana H. Myers wrote:

> Yeah, but, everthings a situation. If the right thing happened this
> time, so be it.
>
> [I'm only half-serious, you know]
>
> Dana
Forum: Mazda December 17th 06, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
Posted By pws
Need a 1997 miata for $2950.00 in Texas?

Christopher Muto wrote:
> that new top in your bedroom told me that it wants you to buy it. sounds
> like kismet.

Arghhh! I just found a tiny hole in my plastic window, I knew it
wouldn't be...
Forum: Mazda December 17th 06, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Hell Pat, that's a candidate for a parts car if nothing else. Maybe it runs
> and everything!? Did you check it out?
>
> Chris
> 99BBB

It is still up, which is a little...
Forum: Mazda December 14th 06, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Scott Streeter wrote:

> Get rid of the wing, remove the yellow strips and paint the wheels
> black and would be a nice car. Can't see how tacky the interior is though.

Yeah, it actually looks a...
Forum: Mazda December 14th 06, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 20
Posted By pws
Mazda3 (was R&T Tire Test)

Lanny Chambers wrote:
> In article >,
> Scott Hughes > wrote:
>
>> Only reason I could come up with is that the Mazda 5 is only a bit more
Forum: Mazda December 14th 06, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Christopher Muto wrote:
> that new top in your bedroom told me that it wants you to buy it.
> sounds like kismet.

I thought about it, but I am going with the "Ultimate Miata + Wing".
I have alredie...
Forum: Mazda December 14th 06, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 15
Posted By pws
cover yer eyes! - 1992 Miata (I think)

Holy crap, I don't know which is more painful to see, the spelling or
the miata. It is actually advertised as a "The ultimate miata + wing".
Unbelievable.

The wing helps with downforce at "around...
Forum: Mazda December 14th 06, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By pws
Sounds a lot like justice...

Lanny Chambers wrote:

> He was probably drunk as well. Why else would he have run from an
> incident not his fault?

Stolen vehicle, drugs or other contraband in the car, outstanding
warrants,...
Forum: Mazda December 14th 06, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
Posted By pws
Need a 1997 miata for $2950.00 in Texas?

Not many details, I wonder what is wrong with it besides the top.
It is either something major or that car is probably sold by now.

http://austin.craigslist.org/car/248519725.html

Pat
Showing results 1 to 25 of 202