Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stephen McMahon
Forum: Mazda October 6th 10, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 24
Posted By Stephen McMahon
What's your longest one day Miata drive?

Actually
driving thru some part of CA between Phoenix and LA, it really was amazing.
Beautiful green rolling hills, it looked like I was driving thru Ireland!

I'm *guessing* that you maybe took...
Forum: Mazda October 5th 10, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 24
Posted By Stephen McMahon
What's your longest one day Miata drive?

Returning to Santa Monica from the West San Fernando Valley. Instead of the
101Fwy East to the 405Fwy South, I take the 101 West to Kanan Dune Rd, then
South thru Lobo Cyn to Mulholland Dr., then...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2