Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Saturn October 18th 12, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
'07 Saturn Aura radiator fan continues to run

I own a '07 Saturn Aura XR that has 155K miles on it. A week ago it
started doing...
Forum: Saturn March 24th 12, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Wheel bearing or something else?

top post

Is there a "hanger bearing" on the axle ?
( for lack of the proper term )
a bushing between the tranny & CV joint ?
My old SL1 needed this fixed - similar symptoms.
John T.
Forum: Saturn January 22nd 12, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Is GM's EV1 Still the Best Electric Car Ever?

Also see "Who Killed The Electric Car"
a 2006 documentary - widely available.
John T.

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 13:04:27 -0500, "Oppie" > wrote:

>Saw this in one of my engineering...
Forum: Saturn February 21st 11, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Where IS everybody?

>> Saturn may be no more but we still have our vehicles. Where did everybody
>> go?

>i am still having my beautiful SL 1997, 1.9l SOHC,
>runs pretty well, so far (yes, i'm knocking wood), no...
Forum: Saturn June 23rd 10, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
My Saturn's Radio has A.D.D.

>Help,
>The factory radio in my wife's 08 Saturn Sky has developed A D D. It
>will wander off the station preset frequency. Example - I listen to 98.7
>FM and for no rhyme or reason, the radio will...
Forum: Saturn May 31st 10, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Gave my Saturn away

>I gave my 97 SL2 to my adult daughter. It has 210,000 miles, and I was
>the original owner. She and her BF love the car. Still runs good,
>although the A/C clutch died this past winter...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6