Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PW[_3_]
Forum: Simulators October 2nd 12, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By PW[_3_]
Anyone playing F1 2012?

On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 14:36 +0100 (BST),
(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

(PW) wrote:

>> I guess I have to support any sims these days as...
Forum: Simulators October 2nd 12, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By PW[_3_]
Anyone playing F1 2012?

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 08:19:57 +0200, "Mario Petrinovic"
> wrote:

>PW:
>Amazon only has it available from the UK (I live in the US). Even
>though I am a NASCAR fan it...
Forum: Simulators September 29th 12, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By PW[_3_]
Anyone playing F1 2012?

Amazon only has it available from the UK (I live in the US). Even
though I am a NASCAR fan it looks great! I tried a previous version or
so and like it.

I guess I have to support any sims these...
Forum: Simulators October 17th 11, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By PW[_3_]
Dan Wheldon dead

Sorry, Wheldon.
Forum: Simulators October 17th 11, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By PW[_3_]
Dan Wheldon dead

Unbelievable. I watched him win Indy. Those cars are crazy.

How sad. A big ball of fire.

:-(
Forum: Simulators September 21st 11, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By PW[_3_]
Formula 1 2011

Is it supposed to be good?

I know, talking to myself here. Maybe Andrew will chime in <g>
Forum: Simulators May 2nd 11, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By PW[_3_]
NFS Shift 2 $18 shipped at EA Store

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 07:56:33 -0600, "rms"
> wrote:

>http://eastore.ea.com deal good till early May!
>
>rms

$40 now. Oh well. It has gotten lousy reviews anyway.
Forum: Simulators April 5th 11, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By PW[_3_]
F1 2010 50% off this weekend at Steam

On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 04:56 +0100 (BST),
(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

(PW) wrote:

>> Me too. You first!
>
>:-) No, I just "wasted" £30 on...
Forum: Simulators April 4th 11, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By PW[_3_]
F1 2010 50% off this weekend at Steam

On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 06:34 +0100 (BST),
(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

(PW) wrote:

>> $20 down the drain.
>
>Look on the bright side. I paid...
Forum: Simulators April 3rd 11, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By PW[_3_]
F1 2010 50% off this weekend at Steam

Waste of my time and money. What BS this game is! It is so
mainstream and Hollywood that I didn't have the patience to even start
a race.

Pick a name and all that other crap.

$20 down the drain. ...
Forum: Simulators March 25th 11, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By PW[_3_]
F1 2010 50% off this weekend at Steam

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 22:25:27 -0600, PW
> wrote:

>On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 20:56:12 -0600, PW
> wrote:
>
>>This is weird! I was just reading...
Forum: Simulators March 25th 11, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By PW[_3_]
F1 2010 50% off this weekend at Steam

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 20:56:12 -0600, PW
> wrote:

>This is weird! I was just reading a review of my soundcard in the
>latest PC Gamer and it mentioned how great F1 2010...
Forum: Simulators March 25th 11, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By PW[_3_]
F1 2010 50% off this weekend at Steam

This is weird! I was just reading a review of my soundcard in the
latest PC Gamer and it mentioned how great F1 2010 sounds with it. So,
I go searching for it at Amazon (not sold directly by them...
Forum: Simulators March 20th 11, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By PW[_3_]
15 years later..

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 07:43 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

(PW) wrote:

>> What new NASCAR game? Not for the PC,...
Forum: Simulators March 19th 11, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By PW[_3_]
15 years later..

>From what I've seen the new Nascar game will be very arcade like. They
>talk about realism (as they all do) but quite often it's just hype to
>get the armchair wannabe racers thinking they can...
Forum: Simulators February 21st 11, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By PW[_3_]
Are there any current <g> or past racing games or sims that will work on W

On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 12:23 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

(PW) wrote:

>> What kind of monitor is that?
>
>It's 3...
Forum: Simulators February 19th 11, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By PW[_3_]
Are there any current <g> or past racing games or sims that will work on W

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 21:16 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

(PW) wrote:

>> and GTR2 (but what is the maximum...
Forum: Simulators February 18th 11, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By PW[_3_]
Are there any current <g> or past racing games or sims that will work on Win 7

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 14:56 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

(PW) wrote:

>> Does any one know of any racing games...
Forum: Simulators February 18th 11, 07:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By PW[_3_]
Are there any current <g> or past racing games or sims that will work on Win 7 64-Bit?

Looky here! A new post in RAS <g>

Besides Andrew of course ;-)

Does any one know of any racing games or sims that will work on
Windows 7 64-bit in an acceptable resolution? Something higher...
Forum: Simulators February 17th 11, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By PW[_3_]
NKPro 1.3 - Hill climb at Trento is a must have

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 13:19 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

>NKPro finally gets a track which will ensure I put some time and effort into it for
>a...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20