Showing results 1 to 25 of 129
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: NoOp[_2_]
Forum: Ford Mustang July 10th 11, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
Ford's Latest TSB: Don't Mod The 5.0 Mustang?

Ford has tidal waves throughout the Mustang modding realm this week,
issuing a new Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) to dealers that
essentially says, “If an owner has modified their 2011-2012...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 9th 11, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
Now Kia Eyes The V8/RWD Market

Another one looking to elbow into the performance-car market...

http://www.gear6performance.com/news/2011/7/7/report-kia-to-show-rear-drive-v8-coupe-concepts-in-frankfurt.html

Patrick
Forum: Ford Mustang July 8th 11, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
Got an Aztek? Then here's your next ride.

The automotive landscape is about to gain a [new] patch of
ugliness.

http://www.thetorquereport.com/2011/07/2012_mitsubishi_i_beats_the_le.html#more

But who knows... maybe it'll look better on the...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 8th 11, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
Manual Transmissions Going The Way Of Carburetors?

The demise of the manual transmission has been greatly exaggerated for
years now, and continues to be, even as carmakers like Porsche tack on
a seventh gear and Nissan sells its SynchroRev match...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 4th 11, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
Ford, send this baby to the States!

http://www.thetorquereport.com/2011/07/fords_fpv_unveils_gt-based_con.html#more

Patrick
Forum: Ford Mustang July 2nd 11, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
Interesting Article!

10 things I think I know from June's auto sales

Scott Burgess/ The Detroit News

We're halfway there. June sales numbers have rolled in; they're up 7.1
percent compared with the same month last...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 29th 11, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
A 4-door Mustang & A 2-Door Charger?

What do you think?

http://www.autoextremist.com/on-the-table1/

Patrick
Forum: Ford Mustang June 29th 11, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em

Some people drink. Some BASE jump. Some gamble. Some cheat on their
wives.

We do burnouts. Glorious, gratuitous, rubber-melting, ninny-enraging
burnouts. Lots of burnouts.

Here's round four in the...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 29th 11, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
Why Buy a Challenger?

Apparently better looks and highway ride is what is selling
Challengers.

http://www.ridelust.com/2011-dodge-challenger-srt8-392-inaugural-edition-ridelust-review/#more-82418

So I guess [the...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 29th 11, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
GT350/GT-H May Return, Again

Shelby American is considering resurrecting its “rent-a-racer” program
that offers upgraded Mustang GTs for enthusiast-oriented consumers,
AutoWeek has learned.

Likely timed to mark the storied...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 28th 11, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 20
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
Why Is Mustang Losing Sales Race?

More views on why the Mustang is losing the sales race...

With all the news of the Ford Mustang talking a growing permanent spot
of second place in the Muscle Car wars, a lot of...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 27th 11, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
Mean F'ing Boss!

The car hasn't even been out a year and there's already one running
mid 10s.

Listen to this rocket off the line!

http://www.muscularmustangs.com/2011/news0533_first_boss_302_10s.php

Patrick
Forum: Ford Mustang June 25th 11, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
10 Worst Cities for Auto Theft

The list of the top 10 areas:

1. Fresno, Calif.

2. Modesto, Calif.

3. Bakersfield-Delano, Calif.

4. Spokane, Wash.
Forum: Ford Mustang June 22nd 11, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
New 5.0 vs 2000 Cobra R

I thought it was interesting to compare the peak numbers from my own
2011 GT and the number MM&FF obtained when they tested one back in
March 2001.

At the wheels:

New 5.0 -- HP = 382.6 // TQ =...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 22nd 11, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
The 2014 GT500

Supposedly the 2014. Sweet sounding car though. Check it out.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/ford-shelby-gt500-future.html

Patrick
Forum: Ford Mustang June 21st 11, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
Making The Case For Collector Cars

Check out this link.

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/dodge/challenger/1222111.html&refer=news

I know... it's not a Mustang, or even a Ford, but you must admit it's
a very nice car. ...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 17th 11, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
Rough News for Mustang

For Ford Mustang fans, it's tough enough getting beaten in the sales
race by the car's long-term rival, the Chevrolet Camaro.

Now the future of the Michigan plant that builds the Mustang is...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 13th 11, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
Would You Buy a Ford Version?

I like it!

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f70/zeta-week-gmi-drives-holden-ss-ss-v-ute-103499/

But would anyone else buy one/

Patrick
Forum: Ford Mustang June 13th 11, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
Camaro ZL1 Won't Go Down Without a Fight

Wow! Now the horsepower will be "higher than 550". (Ford says the
GT500 will be somewhere north of 600.) Seems Chevy is keeping a few
of their cards close to their chest. All I can say is I can...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 11th 11, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
Mustang To Become A "World Car"

2014 Ford Mustang to Become a "World Car", Lighter and Smaller with an
IRS?

The 2014 Ford Mustang is set to become a "world car", which means that
it will officially arrive in the UK and other parts...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 10th 11, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
Speculation on 2013 GT500.

Early this spring, word emerged on the Web that the 2013 Shelby GT500
could kick out as much as 620 horsepower. Shortly after we brought you
the first spy shots of the new car. Today, we update the...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 9th 11, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
Could You Accept This As The 2014 Mustang?

With talk of the Mustang moving away from the current retro look to
something with just retro cues, it's not hard to believe the 2014
Mustang will look similar to this...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 9th 11, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
A Sign Of Things to Come?

Mazda wants to cut 720 pounds from the next Miata and we know Ford is
planning a smaller, lighter, next-generation Mustang. Are we soon to
enter an age of flyweight performance cars? Read...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 9th 11, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
"Rent a Racer" is Back

Take your pick -- Mustang GT, Camaro SS or Challenger R/T.

A good idea for a comparison...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 8th 11, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By NoOp[_2_]
Forum Wars

Pretty cool stuff. There are a bunch of match-ups. Check 'em out!

http://www.stangnet.com/2011/06/07/2011-stangnet-forum-wars/

Patrick
Showing results 1 to 25 of 129