Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mack Fan
Forum: 4x4 August 4th 08, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 4
Posted By Mack Fan
4 doors vs 2 door 4-Wheel

LON I appricate your Comment--but-- common scense!! Dictates a longer
Wheel Base & Wider Stance --IS a lot SAFER than Short & Narrow ! & I
assume?? both the Lotus & Cooper are driven by Pro...
Forum: 4x4 July 24th 08, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 4
Posted By Mack Fan
4 doors vs 2 door 4-Wheel

Hi a Simple Explanation--the Longer the Wheel Base the & wider stance
the Safer the Vehicles IS!--Tire Width & Tread Design is very
Important--in referance to Vehicle Stabability!--Mack Fan--
Forum: 4x4 June 23rd 08, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 5
Posted By Mack Fan
Diesel 6.2 L Water in Fuel Problems HELPPP!!

Chilt2--you have AIR in your Fuel system--as You tipped out the Water? &
just re-installed the Filter--Re-Move the water filter Again--& fill it
UP Again w/ Clean Fuel & Break --all your...
Forum: 4x4 May 23rd 08, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 0
Posted By Mack Fan
Water Injection

IDono? all that Much about this Water Injection??--but--as a Diesel
Mechanic I know! in Big Truck Diesel Engines theres been a Hot Water
Problem in referance to the Diesel engine Sleeves--{cyl...
Forum: 4x4 May 22nd 08, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 5
Posted By Mack Fan
How Does A Car Run on Water?

I Dono? --but--back during WW11 some of Our Fighter Aircraft had a Water
Injection System that gave Our Fighters More Power in
Emergancies--but--Pilots only could Use It for a very Short period...
Forum: 4x4 May 2nd 08, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By Mack Fan
INFO

I have a 75 F-250 4X4 pick UP & I would like to Know! where? I look
for the Auto Tranny Model & front & rear End Size? any Help
Appricated!--Thanks--Mack Fan--
Forum: 4x4 February 29th 08, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By Mack Fan
4X4 OFF Raod???

I DONO? but as the Onwer of a Bigger 4X4 [Work Vehicle] I have
allways Wondered?? Why? w/ the Cost of 4X4 vehicles & their Maintanace
Why? would any One! Abuse One? by just Driving It in Rough...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7