Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: *
Forum: Technology July 4th 08, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By *
More Dangerous Chinese Tire-related Crap

Joe Brophy > wrote in article
> On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 13:05:07 -0500, "HLS" > wrote:
>

> >"C. E. White"...
Forum: Technology July 2nd 08, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 24
Posted By *
OK Seriously : Are there any Additives that yawl like

wrote in article
> The reason it is called Marvel Mystery Oil is because it is still a
> Mystery what is in Marvel Mystery Oil. ...
Forum: Technology July 2nd 08, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By *
More Dangerous Chinese Tire-related Crap

Front page headline in this week's (June 23, 2008) "Tire Business",
published by Crain Communications.

"Huge recall of valve stems is underway"

At least one fatality is being directly linked to the...
Forum: Technology July 1st 08, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By *
Your Tires May Be A Ticking Time Bomb.

HLS > wrote in article

> > wrote in message
Forum: Technology June 30th 08, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By *
Old unused oil filter OK to use?

Scott Dorsey > wrote in article

> I'd be wary of using NOS Model A filters.

Yup!

NOS Model "A" oil filters are a priceless collector's item...
Forum: Technology June 25th 08, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 24
Posted By *
OK Seriously : Are there any Additives that yawl like

Bardahl anyone ? We all used it here in the Midwest for long time :)
> wrote in article
> For the oil and /...
Forum: Technology June 23rd 08, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By *
Tom and Ray on used cars

wrote in article
> That is one of Rodney Dangerfield's old used car jokes.
> cuhulin

Yes. but WTF did it have to do with...
Forum: Technology June 22nd 08, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By *
Mexican Gas.

wrote in article
> Some people in San Diego are crossing the border into Mexico to fill up
> on Mexican gas.(Diesel fuel too)...
Forum: Technology June 22nd 08, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By *
Tom and Ray on used cars

wrote in article
> I went to a used car lot.I found my girlfriend's red dress in the back
> seat!
> ~ Rodney Dangerfield. ...
Forum: Technology June 21st 08, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By *
My 1978 Dodge van, 318 cu engine developed a water leak today.

wrote in article
> If you are familiar with those 318 Dodge engines.A hole about one
> quarter inch or a little larger, topside...
Forum: General June 21st 08, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.tech,aus.cars
Replies: 10
Posted By *
Tom and Ray on used cars

RichD > wrote in article
> I'm in the market for a used car, I note Tom and Ray offer a
> pamphlet,
Forum: Technology June 21st 08, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.tech,aus.cars
Replies: 17
Posted By *
Tom and Ray on used cars

RichD > wrote in article
> I'm in the market for a used car, I note Tom and Ray offer a
> pamphlet,
Forum: Technology June 21st 08, 03:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.camry
Replies: 41
Posted By *
A floor jack's STEEL WHEELS

Built_Well > wrote in article

--best cheap one I've seen
> anywhere.

Now, THERE's a classic...
Forum: Technology June 12th 08, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By *
Reeaalyy OT. Gas Mileage Deduction?

lugnut > wrote in article
> On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 14:14:20 -0700 (PDT),
> wrote:
>
> >Sorry for the OT post...with...
Forum: Technology June 12th 08, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By *
Gas tank repair.

wrote in article
> There are thieves going around and stealing gas nowadays.I will replace
> my van's gas tank sooner or later,...
Forum: Technology June 12th 08, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By *
Lubricate parking brake cables, yes or no?

Steve B. > wrote in article

> >Trying a quick google does not give any really authoritative results.
> >I wonder if some of the...
Forum: Technology June 12th 08, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By *
Save money by using Fresh or salt water fuel

> This is not spam or something that'll leave viruses on the computer.
> This is the real deal.

Yup!

It's as "real" as snakeoil gets!!!!
Forum: General June 4th 08, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By *
Don't buy gas except in the text

Openminded > wrote in article

> I'm sending this note to about thirty people.
>
> If each of you...
Forum: Technology May 30th 08, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By *
Anyone remember Gasohol? Is it the same as E-10?

J > wrote in article
> Back in the 1970's when Jimmy Carter was president we had a similar gas
> situation to what we have...
Forum: Technology May 30th 08, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By *
Instant Car Loan Approval

ghyti > wrote in article
> ...Online auto loan brokers and lenders are attractive because they
> offer...
Forum: Technology May 28th 08, 08:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 180
Posted By *
New initiate to OIL CHANGE CLUB

clifto > wrote in article
> Hachiroku ???? wrote:

Forum: Technology May 17th 08, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By *
BRAND NEW CHINESE TIRES CAN KILL YOU!!!! N/M

John S. > wrote in article
On May 16, 10:05*am, "*" > wrote:
> n/m

Does n/m stand for Not...
Forum: Technology May 16th 08, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By *
Affordable online auto maintenance

Why would ANYBODY pay for something that can easily be set up in Excel
and/or Access?
Forum: Technology April 21st 08, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By *
shorter, softer than normal shocks avail?

Ashton Crusher > wrote in article

> Monroe-matics, their cheapest shock, if a fairly soft shock.

Actually, the cheaper shocks are...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500