Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeroen Feelders[_2_]
Forum: Mazda May 13th 15, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
eunos roadster fires then turns over but not run , have changedpump and inline

How about the camshaftpositionsensor? I bet that's the one...

Jeroen Feelders
Technical Commissioner
Mazda MX-5 Club of the Netherlands

phillip schreef op 13-05-15 om 21:18:
> eunos roadster fires...
Forum: Mazda December 22nd 14, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 0
Location for retractable headlight motor on Miata

There are two: right behind the headlight in the engine bay. They have
removable dustcaps that cover a manual retractorwheel.

Jeroen Feelders
Technical Commissioner
Mazda MX-5 Club of the...
Forum: Mazda November 18th 14, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
mazda miata 1991 production figures for special edition BRG

According to miata.net: 3997
See
http://miata.net/faq/production.html#How%20many%20Miatas%20were%20produced%20in%2019xx?

Jeroen Feelders
Technical Commissioner
Mazda MX-5 Club of the...
Forum: Mazda October 27th 14, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
95 automatic mazda miata HOLD light?

Short TEN and GND in the diagnostic connector and observe the diagnostic
blink code. See http://www.miata.net/garage/faultcodes.html for info...

Jeroen
Technical Commissioner
Mazda MX-5 Club of the...
Forum: Mazda April 7th 14, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Next Gen Mx5 ??

In the meantime, the MX-5s sister won't be an Alfa but a Fiat, stated by
a chief employee of Mazda Motor Netherlands.

T.J. Higgins schreef op 05-04-14 00:26:
> In article...
Forum: Mazda August 29th 13, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
how to replace a fuse in a mazda miata for cooling fans

I'll bet it's the thermostat that's stuck in the closed position. Not
difficult to replace.

Op 28-08-13 00:17, lady bug schreef:
> My car is heating when in idle. Is it a fuse issue, not...
Forum: Mazda April 15th 12, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 25
ABS>>>So Confusing

Have a look at this picture from the miata.net forum:
http://www.harrisonindustrial.com/images/Miata/IMG_0159.JPG

The silver block is the ABS-regulator with the brakelines to all 4
wheels coming...
Forum: Mazda February 11th 12, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 27
Testing

It's dead. :) Dead as a doornail...

Op 11-02-12 19:51, BK schreef:
> I don't have anything from this group in over a month. Is it dead, or is my
> provider not cooperating?

Forum: Mazda July 31st 11, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
10Amp relay on Drivers side 1990 miata

The relay closest to the bulkhead is the Retractor Relay, the other the
TNS Relay. The Retractor Relay feeds the headlight-motors, the TNS Relay
feeds the ECU, Taillights, Panel lamps and...
Forum: Mazda June 28th 11, 08:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 20
Weird AC problem.

Perhaps the AC-compressor was stuck. Did you feel the enginepower
increase and decrease upon switching the AC on and off. There's a
thermoswitch that controls the operation depending on the...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10