Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: canoe
Forum: Audi March 11th 08, 12:06 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 11
Posted By canoe
Audi A3 oil change every 5K or 10K?

I have 10, 500 miles on my 07 A3. The oil low indicator came up and I
added a quart of oil (the indicator went away). Here is the confusion
I have: I called an Audi Dealer and asked if an oil change...
Forum: Driving June 25th 07, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By canoe
downshift - blip vs. hold throttle?

To match revs while downshifting, is is ok to hold the revs constant
at the higher RPM and then release the clutch in the lower gear? I am
a relatively new stick driver and this technique seems to be...
Forum: Audi May 9th 07, 06:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By canoe
a3 clutch click sound ...

On May 8, 10:01 pm, Tony > wrote:
> canoe wrote:
> > I have an audi A3 with 3800 miles. Just started noticing a clicking
> > sound whenever I engage the clutch. There is a distinct...
Forum: Audi May 9th 07, 05:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By canoe
a3 clutch click sound ...

I have an audi A3 with 3800 miles. Just started noticing a clicking
sound whenever I engage the clutch. There is a distinct single click
when the clutch is passing the friction point. I can turn off...
Forum: Driving February 13th 07, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 80
Posted By canoe
new manual driver - advice needed

On Feb 10, 10:58 pm, (Timothy J. Lee) wrote:
> In article >,
>

> Eeyore > wrote:
> >"Timothy J. Lee"...
Forum: Driving February 7th 07, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

On Feb 7, 7:59 am, wrote:
> On Feb 7, 9:06 am, Ulf > wrote:
>

> > canoe wrote:
> > > Hello all,

Forum: Driving February 7th 07, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 80
Posted By canoe
new manual driver - advice needed

Hello all,

I recently got a new Audi A3 2.0T stick shift. This is my first
manual
transmission car. My question is what is the best way to drive over
speed bumps since my apartment complex has...
Forum: Audi February 7th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 9
Posted By canoe
new manual driver - advice needed

Hi all,

I recently got a new Audi A3 2.0T stick shift. This is my first manual
transmission car. My question is what is the best way to drive over
speed bumps since my apartment complex has around 6...
Forum: Audi November 29th 06, 11:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By canoe
Audi A3 S-line suspension

How does the A3 sports suspension compare to the regular one? Is it
harsh, with too much road noise, as opposed to the one that comes with
premium package? Any input would be appreciated.
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9