Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sparadise
Forum: Simulators March 9th 08, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 32
Posted By sparadise
Arca SimRacing 2008 arrived today.

What kind of controller are you using . I set up my G25 in 5
minutes. Only tweak was in the player file to change the rearview
mirror setting. Nothing to my knowledge in the .ini files needs to...
Forum: Simulators January 28th 08, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 118
Posted By sparadise
IRacing Pricing

To Tim Wheatley,

OK great.... we now know the subscription pricing but not a
word about a time frame for when the product will be available. I am
sure you are aware of the other oval sim...
Forum: Simulators January 24th 08, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 118
Posted By sparadise
IRacing Pricing

No mention of when in 2008 ? Steve P
Forum: Simulators September 16th 07, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Posted By sparadise
UltraForce Simulators Announces GS-3 Support for Sim Factory's ARCA/Remax Series Racing Simulator

Hey Pat,

This is a trick question....when will I be able to use your
rumbleseat with the new Arca Sim. Sorry but couldn't resist. Steve P
Forum: Simulators June 23rd 07, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By sparadise
Arca Sim ??

Anyone have a clue when the Arca Sim will be released ? I realize
it was delayed but there is no word of when it will be ready that I am
aware of. Anyone know anything? Here is a link to a review of...
Forum: Simulators November 24th 06, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 32
Posted By sparadise
What happ to the Pits?

wrote:
> I don't really mean tracks, and I would hope that if a user review on
> rfcentral referred to a track as "sucks" it would refer more to the
> quality of the...
Forum: Simulators September 27th 06, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By sparadise
Induced understeer works GTR2

Seems to me the physics in GTR2 are greatly improved over the first
version in general. Racing in the rain is really cool , they did a
very effective job with the sound of the rain,thunder,and the...
Forum: Simulators August 7th 06, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By sparadise
CTDP F1 2005 Released for rFactor

If you want all the cars select the Minardi and go to a test day at any
track and type in the chat window ISI_BABYFACTORY and hit the enter key
, exit back to the main menu. Will give you enough cash...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9