Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lviren
Forum: BMW March 28th 09, 10:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By lviren
Not an Head Gasket Problem

I had a similar problem with my 528 e39 except there were no signs of oil in
the water etc. Turned out to be the thermostat even though the BMW dealer
ruled this out.

"HangaS" >...
Forum: BMW December 15th 08, 11:14 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By lviren
E60 Rear Wishbone Lifespan?

They tell me the wishbone needs replaced - about £200 for the part. The
reason I ask is that someone crashed into my car in that area but I thought
there was only damage to the body. Could the...
Forum: BMW December 14th 08, 09:25 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By lviren
E60 Rear Wishbone Lifespan?

My BMW garage tells me my rear O/S wishbone needs replacing - too much
freeplay. The car has done 56k miles. When do these things normally need
replacing? The car is driven carefully etc. Can...
Forum: BMW March 22nd 07, 07:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By lviren
E39 Overheating -HELP HELP

"lviren" > wrote in message
> My 97 528 started over heating about 3 weeks ago. The viscous coupling
> had gone so it was replaced...
Forum: BMW March 20th 07, 11:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By lviren
E39 Overheating -HELP HELP

"Jim" > wrote in message

> "lviren" > wrote in message
Forum: BMW March 19th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By lviren
E39 Overheating -HELP HELP

My 97 528 started over heating about 3 weeks ago. The viscous coupling had
gone so it was replaced just over a week ago. I took the car on holiday,
driving in various road conditions, and there...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6